«2»

Make sure to follow, vote and comment!
————
I took a good amount of time to finally make up my mind, I thought that Jungkook is my boss and even though I'd love to take advantage of this moment, it will cause awkwardness and regrets.

I pushed him away and got up, I made sure he stayed on the couch, I went to the kitchen and got him some water, I sat down on the other couch and looked at him, thinking if I should either take him upstairs to his room, or just bring him a blanket and let him sleep on the couch, I mean if taking him to the living room was hella hard what about UPSTAIRS, I made up my mind so I got up and got a blanket from my room, I made him lie down and I covered him up.

Jungkook: I wanna cuddle

Sooyon: sir you are drunk

Jungkook: im kinda more sober now, cuddle with me

Sooyon: Uhm, sir im not your girlfriend, I'm Sooyon

Jungkook: I don't even have a girlfriend, and I clearly see you Sooyon i have functioning eyes

Sooyon: wouldn't it be weird?

Jungkook: ugh whatever just go then

Sooyon: uhm... okay *bows and runs upstairs*

It felt so weird, I entered my room and plopped down in bed, I didn't bother to change my clothes, I just want to sleep, but too bad my mind was filled with thought and I couldn't sleep at all, CUDDLE?! he wanted to cuddle, wtf? after hours of thinking I finally drifted to sleep, I woke up the next day and made him hangover soup, I quickly got ready and went out for a morning run, I reached a park and I went and sat down on a bench, I watched everyone having fun, couples holding hands, It looked like a movie, people having the time of their lives, sometimes I wonder how they see things in their perspectives, but then that sounds close to impossible. I finally got up and went back, the place was empty, no one was there, not even Marcus, I guess he went out with Jungkook.

I went back upstairs and revised for Monday, made sure I remember everything, I spent the next few days with the exact same cycle, and I spent all Saturday exploring the place, Sunday night Jungkook slept very early, and so did I, I got up the next day and I dressed up, I gathered my stuff, and ran downstairs Jungkook was already gone, I made myself a sandwich and I ran out and I walked to school, since it was really close by.

Once I arrived campus I saw two VERY familiar people, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and no I wasn't, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were standing infront of each other chatting, I stood there, kinda blushing, both looking super cute, I stood there staring, my mouth half open, I hoped and hoped they wouldn't spot me staring, too bad they did. They looked at me, Jungkook looking shocked and Taehyung confused. Jungkook gave me the "you also study here?!" looks and I nodded, Taehyung being the friendly guy he is, he invited me over. I didn't know whether I go or just ignore them and act as if nothing happened, but I then decided to approach them.

*A/N I changed my style of writing again so yup*

"Hey there! I can tell you are familiar with us from the way you were looking." the blonde said while looking at giving me a boxy smile, my heart fluttered at that, he is so fucking cute it hurts, "she works for me." the raven haired said looking at me, I nodded and the blonde looked at me and stuck his hand out to shake mine, I shook his hand and smiled

"her smile reminds me of someone" Taehyung said making a thinking face, he looked at my face and kept scanning it

"Jimin?" Jungkook replied while looking at Taehyung hoping his guess was correct

"Yup Jimin" Taehyung snapped his fingers and held my face in his huge hands "the eyes, the cheeks, the way her eyes close when she smiles, it screams Jimin!"