14

Finally! You're back again with your beautiful girl!

And me? I am only in pieces.

I could only cry in silence and fake the smiles to the whole universe, feigning the hurt that is eating me up inside.

How I wish I just brought my lunch instead of eating at the cafeteria so I couldn't look up to how tight she's embracing you right now.

What a beautifully heartbreaking sight for me to see. But...

...you searched for my eyes and you caught mine.

A swirl of emotions are evident in your eyes that I couldn't read.

"Why bother looking my way?" I wanted to scream out loud.

You're happy, right? You tried so hard to be in that place again. Your happiest place is where she is. Your efforts paid off and you got her back. And that's enough reason for me to find where I actually stand, what really I am to you.

It's funny though. How pathetic of me to ask where I stand in your life when I am actually nothing to you. All I got was your stares and the emotions swimming in your eyes that I could read.

But this is where I'll officially stop the hoping and praying. I should stop being this love sick brat that I've become and grown to hate.

I should stop now so the hurting would stop too.

I'll get over you. May not be tonight but someday.

And I could only hope that I could turn back the time. And when it happens, I'll make sure that I wouldn't spare a single look at you. Instead, I should focus more on work and be this full time insensitive girl that I would grow to like.