15

Time passed by so slowly but I thank God it's been a month now.

I really tried my very best to get back my life before him. I mean, I tried to be happy and just enjoy the days, the little things, my interests, and love myself above all that's happened.

Then there's this someone, I finally gave my attention to.

He's the one who once caught me silently crying in front of a running coffee maker inside the pantry. He's the one who eyed me weirdly before saying "You want coffee?" and I realized I was on his way. He's the one who was making it and I was just there staring blankly at the black liquid. I said my sorry's too many times that he then said "If I'll hear that word again, you owe a lunch with me." And absentmindedly, I said my sorry one or two times more. Since then, he eyed me with curiosity.

For a while now, he's doing these boyfriend sort of things. I enjoy his company and he's making me happy too. He can woo mountains to move just for me, doing all the efforts to make me happy. He knows about my feelings for you and he understands that, said he figured but would still pursue me. I really appreciate him for that. I really wanted to love him but it would take some time. I am trying and hoping to get there someday. But sometimes I feel bad for him because he said he would patiently wait.

But until when?