Love Triangle

Your POV

I woke up and saw Matt asleep laying next to me. Wow hes so adorable when he sleeps! Then I called the nurse and asked for some cereal. She brought it to me and I asked her when I was released and she told that I was going to be released today. So I got up and packed my bag and then Matt woke up and asked what I was doing. I told him that I was getting released today.

Matts POV

I really wanted to ask Rebecca out, but then I thought about Kian and how he was the barrier between my true love and I. I knew I needed to make a move so I got up and asled her out. “hey Rebecca!” I said. “Hey.” She replied. Ok Matt make your move! “Would you like to go out on date with me on Saturday?” She looked very hesitant. I screwed up and I really did today! “Surrrreeee” she said. WAIT DID SHE JUST SAY YES!!!!!!! “ I gotta go but ill see you Saturday!

Your POV

What did I just do? I really liked Matt but, what about Kian. Maybe if I go on dates with both of htme then I can choose. Ok so I walked and saw Kian kissing another girl. My heart broke! I ran off crying and then I cllaed Matt and told about everything and he came and oicked me up and then we went to Starbucks. We talked about everything and then he leaned in and kissed me. Oh how I love his kisses! Then we went back to my house and we watched a movie and ate popcorn. I fell asleep and then I woke up and Matt was sound asleep on the couch. I got up and made some bacon and ate it then Matt woke up with bedhead and he ate and then I scrolled through my Instagram and saw a picture of Kian and that girl he was kissing. I got mad and threw my phone across the room and started balling. Matt rushed over and cuddled with me while I was crying hard. We just sat there and then there was a ding from my phone and it was from kian…