The date

You POV

I wake up and see a text from kian.

K- good morning

R- hi

K- can't wait to see you

R- gtg get ready

K- ok bye

R- bye

I look through my closet and see a hot pink crop top stand out. I grab and I grab some white shorts and white converse. I put on eyeliner and mascara. I had some time so I curled my hair. I hear a knock on the door I grab my phone and answer the door.

Kian POV

Wow. She looked beautiful! Her hair fell just right and she poked amazing! I hope she doesn't mind that I brought a few friends.

Your POV

"You ready to go?" I ask. "Yep let's go." You get in the car. "Can we go pick up some friends of mine?" He asks. Sure! We go pick up Connor Franta and Matthew espinosa as they said their were. We head to the beach and I'm excited!

Matthews POV

Wow she is so beautiful! No no stop matt you have to respect kian and let him have her. Apparently I was staring at her because Connor shook me and told me that we were the there.

Kian POV

Rebecca darts to the beach. I start running after her and we jump into the water. We splash and the it gets silent and we just stare into each other's eyes. "You know your beautiful?" I tell her. "Well why thank you!" She says.

Your POV

Did he just call me beautiful? He is gorgeous! "Well you think I'm gorgeous?" He asks me. Oh dang it I was talking out loud again. We got out of the water and head to the froyo shop. I got several toppings after that we take his friends home and then we headed back to my house. But I wasn't ready for the day to end. "Wanna come in and watch a movie?" I ask "sure" he says.

Kian POV

We watched a scary movie and she was all cuddled up next to me and I soon relized that she asleep on me. I fell asleep too and I woke up the next morning and she was still asleep so I set her down and go to her kitchen because I was hungry. "What are you doing?" she asks. "Oh just hungry" ok so I eat some cereal and we watch and I just sit there staring at her beauty. Then we hear a loud bang...