The Text

Your POV

I opened my phone and read the text from kian.

Kian- Im so sorry she came onto to me! I should have pushed her away. 

you- Kian you had the choice to push her away and you chose not to.

Kian-  I said i was sorry!!

You- ITS OVER!

Kian- Fine but, don't come running back to me!

I locked my phone and went back to Matt and just started crying! it was uncontrolablle. Matt came over to comfort me. i told him that the relationship between Kian and I was over. 

Matt's POV

Did she just say what i thought she said? She can finally be mine and only mine. I should give her some time though. Wow i just sat and imagined our lives together. What if she rejects me? That would break my heart into a million pieces. Tomorrows our date. what should i plan. It has to be special, so i can win her heart. So i just sat thinking. All the sudden i hear screaming outside... I run to the front door to see Rebecca and Kian yelling at each other. Then Kian puches her. i run outside and punch Kian. I dont stop after only one punch i keep going. I was filled with anger. then Rebecca pulls me off and i see what ive done but, he derserved it.

Kians POV

Did matt just beat me up? Rebecca and I were argueing and things got heated and i threw a punch quickly relizing what i just did. I screwed up then i see and anger filled Matt stomp towards me and all i remeber was waking up on Rebeccas front porch with a bloody nose and complete silence. i get up and leave. Matt will pay for what he did to me!