Sister in law

We walked to the lobby of the pack hospital earning plenty of gasps and shocked looks. However, they seemed glad to know their Luna was back. It made me happy knowing that my pack cared about me.

When we entered the lobby I could barely keep my mouth closed at the sight I saw before me.

Bambam was leaning over the receptionist's desk kissing the girl passionately while supporting the back of her head to deepen the kiss. It was like a scene from a romance movie.

How am I supposed to react to this? I was so not ready for this, too many things are happening.

Just as my thoughts finished Bambam slowly pulled out of the kiss and gazed into the blonde's soft dark brown eyes as if they held the world.

Jimin whistled at the surprise couple getting their attention. "You guys look cute." Jimin teased making the receptionist blush.

"Hi, guys. (Y/N)!! You're awake!" Bambam cheered, rushing towards me and pulling me into a warm embrace.

Two low growls echoed through the room and we stepped back. I wasn't expecting to see the receptionist coldly glaring at me with those once soft brown eyes. In a split second, I was against Jungkook's chest with his arms protectively wrapped around my waist.

"Mine." He pouted, chin resting on my head.

"Hey, she was mine first," Bambam said possessively, trying to pull me towards him.

They continued to play tug of war with me as I stared at Jimin & Tae for help. I didn't expect the one to break up the fight to be the receptionist. She grabbed Bambam's arm bringing him and his attention to her.

"Who's she?" The receptionist said coldly, but sadly as well.

"She's my sister," Bambam said softly, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear lovingly. It was like we weren't even there and they had their own world.

I finally had enough of being kept in the dark about who this woman was. "Um, Bambam mind introducing us?"

"Oh, sorry. Guys this is Lisa, she's a beta nurse and she's my mate." He said proudly with a grin going from ear to ear.

"H-hi." She said somewhat shyly before quickly bowing to me. "I'm sorry for being rude earlier Luna. M-my wolf was j-just-"

I laughed a little at her quick attitude change, but I understand why she acted like that. "It's alright no need to bow like that."

"Thank you, Luna." 

"It's fine. You're my brother's mate after all. I'd rather you just call me (y/n) actually."

She smiled and nodded to me. I was so glad to be getting along with her and I could already tell that we're going to be great friends.

"Ahem...sorry I don't mean to interrupt this nice moment, but people are still waiting for us at the pack house," Tae stated.

"Oh, right," I said looking at him and breaking away from Jungkook hold to say my goodbyes. "It was nice to meet you. Take care of my brother for me, he can be quite a handful." I joked, earning a giggle from her.

"I am not!" Bambam added as we left to the pack house.

When I entered the door I was instantly attacked by a ray of sunshine. He screamed like crazy, lifting me up in a tight hug and twirling me in the air.

"Ahhhh! You're back. You're back. You're back." He cheered.

"Yah, hyung put her down she just got better," Jimin stated worriedly reaching for me.