Chapter 3

I heard a few gasps as they saw my finger. I laughed and dad looked at me. He saw what I was doing and started cracking up. I laughed and pulled my hand in as he drove away. I rolled the window up so I didn't mess my hair up. I was singing along to tiffany blews a few hours later when he pulled into a hotel parking lot. He parked and turned the car off. I sighed and sat up grabbing my book bag. I looked at my phone and saw I had a bunch of tumblr notifications. I decided I would answer them later. I got out of the car and waited for dad. He was tapping away on his phone. I sighed again and grabbed my phone. I answered a few of the anonymous messages before dad had finally gotten out. He walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder. I heard some people yelling and I turned around and saw some paparazzi running towards us. I groaned and looked down. I covered my face and kept walking. Dad had his hand on my shoulder so he could guide me into the hotel. After getting inside we were bombarded by alot of fans. They had a concert here in a few days. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my headphones out of my bag. It was fairly quiet but I was bored. I plugged my headphones into my iPhone's headphones jack. I turned my volume up all the way. A few of that fans looked at me and gave me dirty looks. I laughed took one headphone out. "Dad what room are we staying in? I'm tired" I lied. I wanted to drop my stuff off and explore. He handed me an extra door key and I walked off. I found the room a few minutes later. I peeked my head inside and saw nobody was inside. I dropped my stuff off. I changed really quick into my Bring Me The Horizon shirt, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and my gray vans. I grabbed a jacket to cover my scars then grabbed the room key. I peeked my head out the door and saw dad wasn't anywhere in sight. I quickly left the room and closed the door behind me. I shoved my phone into my back pocket and put the room key into my jacket pocket. I walked around for a little bit not knowing where I was going. I ended up in the lobby again. I started whistling along to Shepard Of Fire by Avenged Sevenfold when I turned around and ran into someone.