real life/instagram

saige hopped out of the uber, and said thank you. she walked into the mall, and begam making her way towards the food court, where her and valentine were meeting. they were meeting at 4, but saige had decided to get there half an hour early and grab some food.

she grabbed a sub from this sandwich shop and sat down, sending a quick text to zach telling him how she was actually making friends.

after a while, saige had been finished with her sandwich, and a girl tapped on her shoulder.

"saige?" the girl asked, saige turned around a smile on her face.

"yes, oh my gosh are you valentine?" saige asked. the girl nodded, and saige pulled her into a hug.

the two girls walked around the mall for about two hours. just talking and shopping, they both realized they were pretty much the same, and became fast friends.

the girls talked about the most random things, one conversation led to talking about the boys.

"what's it like living and being friends with the why don't we boys?" val asked.

"it's really interesting. the boys are great a little crazy sometimes and a lot of times we just stay at home. we go to the beach a lot too," saige said, thinking about the guys and realizing how much she missed them.

"you're actually so lucky. i wish the boys knew who i was," val sighed.

"well they will because you're my new friend. they're like my family," saige said.

val smiled, before continuing, "when's the next time you're going to see them?"

"i talked to jo about surprising zach like a couple weeks in. and i might go to asia and the second europe tour with them. but i miss them so much," saige said.

"that's so fun. we should go to a concert here together," val said. saige nodded, and they continued their shopping trip.

@saigeee

who knew making friends was so easy❤️🤷🏼‍♀️imzachherron, valentiner

imzachherron, valentiner.17, and 193,826 others liked this
👤valentiner.17
-
user1: wow is she moving on from the boys!!
imzachherron: me bubs❤️
user2: good work honey
user3: you two are gorg
valentiner.17: haha;)
user4: vallllll and saige yssssss
user5: ugh
corbynbesson: now you don't have to hang with us 24/7😩😩 i'm kidding bb ily

383 words
y'all this is such a filler
lots of love, ella