real life

"what the hell, seavey" zach yelled, barging into the boys room. the boy, daniel seavey, has a
grin on his face, and blush on his cheeks. his grin immediately dropped, seeing the angered teen in his doorway.

"what are you doing on your phone? stealing other people's girlfriends?" zach said. daniel locked his phone and placed it on his bed.

"what do you mean, zach?" daniel asked. daniel knew exactly what he meant, but he wasn't going to show that. he knew zach got mad, especially over saige, so he knew this was going to be a bad fight for the two of them.

"you know exactly what i mean, daniel," zach growled, lowering his eyes at the boy. daniel watched him, and saw the anger and fury in zach's eyes.

daniel was, honestly, scared.

the other three boys were in a different part of the house, but could hear everything. they were all standing together, confused, waiting for something to tell them if they should go help, or what happened.

"what were you thinking telling saige you loved her. you can't do that, she's my girlfriend daniel!" zach yelled, instead of anger washing over him, it was sadness.

the boys downstairs heard what zach said and looked at eachother, shocked. daniel and saige? no way. they knew that even if daniel loved her, saige was so in love with zach you could see it whenever they were together.

daniel watched the boys aura change. "i'm sorry," daniel muttered. zach looked at him with sad eyes.

"you better be," zach said. the boy flipped around and walk out of the room, slamming the door. leaving daniel standing alone.

the three boys went to console the angry teens. jack followed zach into his bedroom, and corbyn and jonah went to daniels aid.

jack walked into the room to see zach curled up on the bed, his body shaking with sobs. jack looked at his best friend and sadness over took his body.

"hey z,"jack said joining his friend on the bed. zach mumbles something incoherent, and wiped his tears.

"what was that about?" jack asked. zach day up, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"daniel is in love with saige, and neither of them told me for like a month," zach shrugged.

"well, zach, they obviously didn't tell you for a reason," jack shrugged. he was trying to console his friend, but couldn't find the right words.

"i know, but i just,i wish saige told me earlier," zach shrugged. even though zach couldn't see him.

"why were you crying z?" jack said, asking his final question.

"i'm just, i'm just afraid of losing saige. i love her so much, i think she's the best thing that's happened to me, besides this band. and i can't imagine losing her, especially to my band mate/best friend," zach said, his voice cracking at the end.

"zach," jack sighed, "you obviously aren't going to lose saige. if she already knows about daniel and she's still with you, you have to know she loves you. plus you haven't seen the way she looks at you and how happy she is when you're around. i think that to her, you're the best thing that's happened to her, and you're literally the light of her life." zach listener to the boy, realizing he was right.

"oh yeah. thank you jack," zach said, pulling out his phone to text saige.
•••
575 words
i have 5 more chapters to write till i'm done w this story.
15 MORE CHAPTERS TILL ITS DONE WTF
lots of love ella