01

"I think I've fallen in love"

"What with who?" Jisung turns around to face his best friend who was lying on his bed.

"Someone..." she replies blushing.

"Nao, tell me" he replied, wanting to know becoming somewhat protective. Jisung thought of Nao as his little sister. They've been friends since she moved to Korea from Japan in elementary and he would help her adapt to the language and country.

"No, you probably know him! He goes to your school. I don't want you to tell him." Nao replied rolling on the bed. Jisung went to an all boys high school, so the two were separated when high school began.

"Please, as if I talk to other people than my friends." Jisung said and rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine." Nao replied blushing. She fixed her position on the bed and sat facing Jisung cross legged.

"His name is Minho." She said shoving her face into her palms.

"Minho? Never heard." Jisung said laughing. "You're funny Nao, thinking I have more than three friends."

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot you're a loser." She said chuckling.

"I'm the loser? You're the one falling in love with someone who doesn't know you."

"Take that back." Nao said grabbing one of Jisung's pillows.

"Oh no she grabbed a pillow I'm so scared!" Jisung said sarcastically. "You don't sc-" but before he could finish his sentence, she whipped the pillow at his face causing him to stumble backward.

"Shit" Jisung said and rubbed his forehead followed by Nao laughing at him like crazy.

Jisung turned around and looked at the clock on his desk. 19:00.

"You should go home now. I haven't even started my homework and my parents are gonna be home soon."

"Alright alright" She said and got off of his bed.

They both went downstairs, Nao eventually left and Jisung locked the door behind her.

-

Jisung lied in his bed and stared at the ceiling.
"I wonder who Minho is... he must be really spectacular for Nao to start liking him."

He turned to the side and faced the wall.

"Whatever, I don't care she can date him. I have more things to worry about."

Jisung closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep but he just couldn't. The new name he learned kept ringing in his head.

"Minho... I like that name."

~~~~

Thanks for reading the first chapter❤️

Idk where I'm going with this story but I'll just keep writing anyways 😂