13

Thanks for 400 reads !!

~~

"Guys I gotta go." Jisung said standing up from his chair.

"What why?" Felix asked and the rest of them took their eyes away from the computer screen.

"Minho already told Nao and she's looking for me."

"Ohh... yikes, good luck Jisung!" Hyunjin said, putting his fist in the air indicating 'fighting!'

"Bye!"

Jisung ran all the way to his house and to his surprise, Nao was sitting on the stairs to his house.

"Nao, you're here," Jisung spoke up catching his breath.

"Jisung." She stood up and folded her arms looking at the male.

"Listen, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I kept it a secret from you for so long." Jisung said.

"Why didn't you tell me Jisung? If you did,  then I wouldn't be trying so hard for him to like me!" Nao said, slightly raising her voice. "I wouldn't go for a taken guy, if I found out you guys were dating I would've stopped!" 

Jisung stayed silent and let her continue.

"And how about you?! This whole time, you let your man go out to the movies and shit with a girl that liked him?!"

"I didn't want to tell you! Because if I told you I knew you would've been hurt!"

"Jisung it would've been better you telling me honestly than me having to find out through your boyfriend." Nao sighed.

"I was scared I would lose you." Jisung said quietly looking down.

"But you're my best friend, how could I let a guy come in between us and ruin our friendship? We're stronger than that Jisung."

"B-but I thought you really liked him and you'd get mad at me for stealing him." Jisung said with tears of somewhat relief coming to his eyes.

"Gosh, look at me crying for the second time today, such a crybaby." He thought to himself.

Nao stepped down from the stairs and engulfed him into a hug.

"I mean sure, I liked him a lot, but you make him happier and you seem really happy with him."

"Naooo you don't understand how difficult this past month has beeenn" Jisung cried/whined into her shoulder.

"It's okay, it's okay now." Nao said and rubbed his back while he cried.

"I was so scared to love Minho because I care about youuu."

"Don't worry, it's fine, you and Minho go and have a happy relationship, you don't have to care so much about me all the time." Nao smiled at him.

"Wanna order pizza and continue binge watching scream queens?"

Jisung smiled and nodded his head.

They both linked arms and walked into his house.

-

They watched about 5 episodes of the show and Nao fell asleep.

His phone had been on silent the whole time they were watching so he checked it and saw a message from Minho.

my love 💞

today, 16:37

> how was it talking with nao?

today, 17:05

it was okay, we are good now ☺️ <

> can you meet me right now?

right now? <

> yes, I want to see you ❤️

Jisung looked over at Nao who looked like she was out cold.

"I'll go and come back really quick."

meet me at the park in 5 mins <

> okay 💘

~~

sorry for not updating like regular ya girl is in Hawaii and jet lag is a real bitch 😩

MY PACE IS LIT I'M STILL NOT OVER ITTT 🔥