| 2 |

Nicholas

I was slowly loosing my damn mind and I really just needed Zion to walk in this damn door before I fuck around do something I regret.

I paced around the house and my mind started thinking thoughts that I really can't control.

What if he's cheating?

What if he sucking someone else?

What are you gonna do aboutvit Nicholas?

You gonna let that little bitch play with your emotions like that?

He obviously doesn't care about his life?

"He obviously doesn't." I gritted, clenching my fists. I slammed my hand down on the counter and I chuckled. I swear to fucking God.

I heard the front door close and I sat down on the stool. I tapped my finger in the table and I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Lemme at least explain-."
"DO YOU NOT LOVE YOUR LIFE?!! I swear I'll slit your throat right over this damn kitchen sink and I won't think twice about it." I gritted as my hands involuntarily wrapped around his neck. He clawed at him hands but I wouldn't budge.

"You must've lost you goddamn mind if you think that you could disrespect me by leaving in this house. I swear I should choke you out right now. Just end you fucking life." I mumbled, letting him go watching him drop to the floor. His wheezed out and he coughed really bad but in complete honesty, I could care less.

I walked past him then spoke before leaving the kitchen.

"I want you butt naked by the time you come upstairs and hurry up." I walked away and made my way upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and I opened the cabinet, looking for my pills. I looked frantically for them and there was only one left, which wasn't going to control me.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck." I mumbled, pulling on my dreads. I needed a good 3 pills to calm me down and I really don't wanna do anything to Zion I'm gonna regret. I heard his light footsteps and I looked back. He bent over the dresser and he already knew what was coming his way.

I closed the cabinet and walked up to him.
"Zion." I said and he looked up at me. He had tears in his eyes and he was shaking.
"Y-yes?" He responded.

"Ion have no more pills?" I asked and he shook his head.
"You said you were going to get some one day." He started. "But then we got busy." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"So why you ain't get them?" I asked.
"I-I didn't know y-you wanted me to." He stuttered as I smacked his ass very hard making him let out a high pitch shriek before covering his mouth. His very loud mouth.

"I gotta tell you to get me something that keeps me sane? Huh? Or maybe you like when I get like this." I chuckled. "How much calls and messages did you ignore?" I followed.

"About t-twenty five." He mumbled and I hummed.

"Wow, and I pay your phone bill. Wow." I spoke, smacking his ass again. He clenched the dresser and he began breathing harder. This happened about 10 more times. He was crying but I didn't really care.

"Can you get in the bed before I beat you to death?" I asked but he had no choice of what he wanted to do. I smirked and he walked to the bed. He wiped his face and I walked to the bed too.

I kissed his lips softly and he kissed me back. I grabbed his face, deepening the kiss and he moaned. I pushed him down, hovering over him.  He grabbed my member through my jeans and I moved his hand. I wanna be in control and if he starts the pleasuring first, I can't.

I stroked him and he moaned in the kiss. I pulled away and spit on my palm as I began jerking him off again.

"N-Nicholas.." He moaned, pulling away from the kiss. I pecked his lips and he made a face of lust. He deeply looked me in the eyes, biting his lip in the process. I looked away and I jerked him off faster, not trying to make him cum.

"A-Ahh fuck!" He moaned, arching his back. "I'm cumming d-daddy." He moaned as I clenched his penis in my hands. It throbbed quickly and I felt it in m my hand. I let it go and he opened his eyes. He looked at me in lust and confusion.

I pulled down my jeans and my underwear. I slid off my shirt and he quickly got on all fours. I rubbed his ass before giving it a harsh smack. I bit my lip as I admired his amazing arch. It showed his tight hole so perfectly. I spit on his hole and he moaned lightly.

I rubbed my finger up and down his quivering hole to tease him before I tore it up, hopefully not literally. He clenched his butthole and I slowly pushed my finger inside, earning a soft moan to fly out his mouth. His tightness clenched around my finger making my dick stand at attention if the thought of it being clenched around my dick instead.

I pulled my finger out and his sighed. I teased his desperate hole with my erected dick and he pushed his butt out, telling me he was ready. I slowly went inside of him and he moaned. I went slow inside of him and his moans sounded like he needed more, he was craving more.

"F-faster daddy! I was a bad boy, can you show me what happens when i'm bad?" He asked. I kept going at the same agonizing slow pace.

"Keep begging and I'll fuck you how you want me to."

Oof nicholas is dead crazy💀boutta fuckkkk so I can already feel the tingles and i'm bored asf so i'm updating this book and guatemala and i already updated best friends so read those two books😏

Khy👬