| 3 |

ZION

"D-Daddy, I'm sorry for leaving you here by yourself, e-especially after you told me I- I can't go. I was very disobedient and I need to be punished. C-Can you fuck me hard a-as a punishment?" I begged Nicholas and he moaned.

"Keep going."
"I w-want you to f-fuck me so hard t-that I cum all over the sheets and I wanna make you cum too. I want you to cum all over my face so that I can take your sweet sticky cum off my face. I want you to fuck me so rough and hard because I was being so bad. A-and I want you to destroy my tight hole because it's aching for you." I moaned out and he smacked my ass. I let out a moan and my back arched.

He pulled out and slammed inside me and I screeched out loud. I gripped the sheets already and he grabbed my waist really tight. He pounded into me making the bed hit the headboard.

"YES NICHOLAS!" I moaned aloud and he went even faster.
"My names not Nicholas, what's my name?" He grunted. I bit my lip to hold back the loud moans from flying but they came out anyway.

"DADDY- ahhh fuck!!TOO HARD!" I moaned and he grabbed my neck, choking me softly. I loved when he choked me softly, it's like he's not tryna kill me so it's sexy. When he's angry and he choked me hard, that's when I wanna get the fuck away from him.

He grunted as he sent powerful thrust to my prostate.
"Fuck Zion, so fucking tight." He moaned making my stiff. He usually doesn't moan out my name but it was sexy when he did. He was sexy in general. He pulled out and I looked back. His dick slapped his stomach and he tapped my ass.

"You wanna ride?" He asked and I eagerly nodded. He laid down and I crawled on top of him. I moaned and he closed his eyes. I bounced up and down, making skin clapping noises echo through the room.

"Fuck yes." Nicholas moaned out making me know I was doing good. I watched his faces and I pleasured him. This is something I did often. He looked so sexy when he was in ecstasy. The way he bit his lip and how his face creased. I put my hands on his chest as I rode him, rather quickly.

"Damn Zion, slow down." He moaned out and I didn't listen. I was having too much fun. He grabbed my dick, jerking it off making me slow down. He bit his lip and I threw my head back. He slammed me down and he let out a cry of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh fuckkk fuckkk! Mhhm I'm about to cum." He moaned and I nodded.
"M-me too d-daddy." I moaned after him and I bounced on him faster. He threw his head back and his back arched too. I moaned as he let go of my throbbing ready to cum dick. He picked me up laid me down, hovering over me. I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly entered me, making us both moan.

He quickly stroked in me, hitting my prostate repeatedly.

"Ahhh! Mhhm, fuck!" I screamed out and he went faster. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. He grunted as his thrusts got deeper. My nails scratched his back and he hissed.

"Zion, stop! That shit hurts!" He hissed and I tried to slid down.
"Oh, you running?" He asked and I shook my head and he gripped my waist and my eyes rolled back. He kept tapping my face.

"Look at me." He spoke making me slowly open my eyes.
"I need to cum and I-I c-can't take it!" I moaned loudly and he bit his lip, his stokes get sloppy.
"Ahh shit, I'm about to nut." He hissed and I touch my throbbing dick,  trying to cum.

"Stop, you don't get to cum." He said, smacking my hand.
"W-why not?!" I asked and he scoffed.
"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY WERE FUCKING!" He yelled at me, making me flinch.

"I'm not gonna hit you, calm down." He mumbled pulling out. He jerked off over my body and he closed his eyes and threw his head back.

"Ahhh, mmhm fuck!" He moaned as his hot seed spurted all over me. He bit his lip and continued, trying to get anymore out.

"Can I please cum daddy? It's starting to hurt." I whined and he opened his eyes.
"Only if you give me some bomb ass head, if it's trash..then no you don't get to cum." He spoke and I nodded.

"How do you want it?"
"You should know." He mumbled looking down at me. I licked his tip that had some remaining cum left over.

"You taste so good daddy." I spoke before I lightly sucked on his tip. He moaned and I wrapped my mouth around his dick, pushing my head down.

"Mmhm, yes." He moaned and I bobbed my head, creating lots of spit. I pulled off spitting all over him. He moaned and I sucked on his tip. I cupped his balls in my hand, massaging them as I began sucking him again.

"Fuckkkk, this feels so good." He moaned. I internally smiled because I liked pleasing him.

"You earned you nut, can i take over?" He asked and I nodded as he quickly pushed my head down. His mouth opened as he bobbed my head making me gag. I began jerking off so I can get this throbbing feeling out my dick. I moaned and he hissed.

"Ahh!" That time his moans was very high pitched. My eyes rolled back and I kept moaning.

"You about to nut?" He asked, out of breath and I nodded. He pulled himself out my mouth and he spit on his palm, quickly jerking me off after. My toes curled and I bit my lip. He looked so focused on me cumming.

"Y-yes daddy! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" I shrieked and he but his lip.
"Cum then." He mumbled and I bit my lip really hard as I felt my semen shoot out of me.

"FUCK!! OUCH!" Nicholas hissed, jumping off the bed. I was breathing heavy and I kissed my teeth. Can't even enjoy a nut I earned.

i'm pretty sure y'all know what happened to nick but i still wanna know so tell me😏and i'm bored asf😭my life ain't gon be lit until friday soooooo UPDATEEEE SPREEEE oh and new books👀

i'm probably gonna drop a book called friends tonight and it goes along with a book called best friends(it's the prequel to best friends) so yep👀

____✍🏽

Khy😔 (i'm fine, not depressed.)