3. Sleepover

(Y/N) P.O.V

Another new day of college this is what I'm wearing

i changed the outfit

You went to your class and then

"Oh, hey guys" i smiled at them

"Oh, hey guys" i smiled at them. "Hey" eunwoo greeted me. Rocky was just smiling, i put my bag away and sit down.

"You two would be a cute couple" i smirked devilish, well i aint lyin, they really would be a cute couple. Eunwoo eyes widened and his mouth was wide open. I looked at rocky... AND HE WAS BLUSHING!!!

"OMG ROCKY!!! YOU'RE BLUSHING" i squealed. Eunwoo's eyes widened even more. Then a tall brown haired boy entered the classroom

He looks at us for a bit, probably hesitating should he go to us or not, but i cameeee to saveee the dayy

He looks at us for a bit, probably hesitating should he go to us or not, but i cameeee to saveee the dayy. "cmere" i said, flapping my hand to our direction to him. he looks down shyly, making his way to us.

"H-h ello,I'm sanha.." he introduced himself, a bit shy. "I'm (Y/N)" i said smiling. "Call me rocky" rocky said, while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Hey, I'm eunwoo" he goes for a handshake that sanha accepted.

~Time Skip~

"YAY!! we're done for todayy" i cheered. Eunwoo just chuckled. but i suddenly remembered something, "Hey, what about the dance homework?" i asked. "How about... at my house, 6? and... hmmm we can have sleepover!!!" eunwoo suggested excitedly

"Sure, im down" Rocky agreed
"We should invite sanha too. So he can tell us what he thinks about the dance at the end!" i told them. "I'll text him" rocky said. "Remember to bring comfy clothes and snacks and drinks!" Eunwoo said "okiee" i replied

~Time Skip~

Eunwoo gave me his address and surprisingly his house isn't that far, only a few minutes walk.

"This must be eunwoo's house" i said to myself. i knocked on the door, and waited a few moments. later the door opened, revealing sanha on a pajama.

"(Y/N)!" He said pulling me to a hug. i hugged back. "Hey sanha!" i said. i went in with sanha and there was eunwoo adjusting the snacks. The living room was decorated.

" WOOOOOOW!!!! You both did this!?!" i asked in awe. "Mhhhm" eunwoo nodded proudly. i hand the pizza that i bought to eunwoo.

"PIZZAAAAAA"sanha yelled excitedly.
i chuckled. "I'll change to my pj now. Where is the bathroom?" i asked, looking around. "There" eunwoo pointed to a brown door.

"Thanks" i made my way to the bathroom, i change to my pjs
( any pjs that you like )

and i got out of the bathroom. Then sanha ran over to me and hug me again "you look so cute in pjs" he squealed. Eunwoo saw me and ran over to to us. "You look so cute in pjs" he squealed, joining sanha. "Hehehehe"

Rocky went inside the room
"Waddup peoples" he said

The whole night we watched some movies and of course practice our dance , sanha gave his opinions, and we eat alllllll the snacks.

-----------------
CHAPTER THREE DONE!!!
YAY!!!💕💕💕💕💕

please vote and comment ❤️