Chapter One

One day there was a boy, he was a BOY (or was he). His name was JimiN, One day his papa yoongi was vacuuuuuuming or vacoming. Jimin was smelling that dust with his arse. He was having loads of fun!!!! But his papa was not havkng fun[yet). He was super duper angrered , this cause he to be jelly of d dust. So he shoved it up his ass. DuN dUn.

Jimin walking at street he find big daddy dust say " hey dust do u like my ass.. its lovely like ur face .  Dust was excited y this thing called jimin. Dust goes oh no I dont even know u senpai~ Jimin went uwu I wuve u oppa. Dust was disgusted butt horny. Dust was also known as fern. Mmm dusty daddy.

Jimin git home with his soju andk shived right up his nostrails. That very monento dust daddy csme walsing. Omo jimin why u do that. Jimin huffed and the soju went right out of his nostrils. Omo Dust daddy plz I need u like soju needs my nostrils. JIMIN NO I dont love u yeet. Before jimin could say anything dust daddy thot slammed him right out of the apartment landng straight onto ferns dick. It broke her dick and they laughed but her dick fell off. At that moment in time dust daddy came out not jist in real life but also the closet sssssenpai I wuv u now jiminie.

Thank you for reading this masterpiece next episode begins the true series