Chapter One

Chapter One

Namjoon carried the asleep child home, as his mind wandered to how in the world would things now change at home like an example rules and appropriations. As the members well liked to cuss or have their adult discussions as they vent or well suddenly grow curious of questions. The male sighs then looks down to the boy, then smiles as he then looks to their door and types the pin hoping it didn't awake Kookie. He was thankful they had cleaning day yesterday or else the house would be messy, he closes the door behind him as he heard it lock again. "First bath time and clothes for you to borrow as you have to look good to impress but you're already cute they will love you".

He sets the small boy on the couch and pokes him awake with a faint shake "Hey it's time for bath time" he said and Jungkook faintly whines as he didn't open his eyes. "It won't be long you're sleepy after you could sleep" he said and Jungkook now opens his eyes "I'll try to make it fast" he said to encourage the boy then he nodded. Jungkook made arms to be picked up and Namjoon bend down and scoops him up taking him to the bathroom as he sets him on the counter. "Sit there for me a moment please" he instructed, Jungkook yawns "Okay Joo" he said then Namjoon smiles then goes to get a towel and a black shirt then comes back. He carefully puts the toilet lid down and placed the items down then goes to turn on the water to lukewarm and waits till it fills a decent amount then shuts it off.

Namjoon stands and closes the door while locking it then picking up Jungkook "Good boy" he said and the boy smiled for being praised not used to that so often, it felt nice. He places him down then undressed the boy, Jungkook giggles "Joo" he said a bit shyly "It's okay Kookie don't be afraid or shy, it's only a harmless bath" he said. Jungkook nods then smiles then makes arms again and Namjoon gently places him in the water and sits down on the soft carpet to prevent slipping. He tried not to state of the condition the kid was in, visible marks and bones it was horror to the man.. it wasn't extremely bad but it really still hurts to see. He swallows the guilt and hurt attempting to trap the words in his throat from rising "Kookie you're going to be alright I promise you" he said in a small choke.

Jungkook tilts his head from confusion as he didn't know how the man felt and reaches out with his hand to try to touch Namjoon's cheek as he was only able to tell sadness. Namjoon gently smiles it off and reaches his hand out to touch the small hand, "I won't let anything happen to you okay" he said and Jungkook nods softly. The male smiles a bit more fighting the urge to get emotional then pulls his hand away "I'll buy you toys to play for bath time for your next bath okay" he said to lighten up. Jungkook's eyes widen "Toy-!" He exclaimed excitedly while smiling "Yes toys for you" he replied and watched the boy suddenly splash the water. He watches amused then grabs a bottle of shampoo and a small plastic bucket that was colored blue "Okay I'll do your hair first, close your eyes" he said and Jungkook does.

"Good boy" he said then starts to use the bucket to soak his hair well then starts with applying shampoo on his palm then gently washing the scalp and hair. He felt more uncomfortable in a way while so only imagining the worst unfortunately thinking the boy got abused or hit hard - it was distracting. Namjoon shakes his head and tries to stop thinking that way as the act made him feel sick 'You should never get laid a hand on ever' he thought. He sighs then once the shampoo was lathered well, he starts to rinse the hair and scalp well as he definitely saw a difference and it was frustrating. It was frustrating to know the parents didn't give the child care as the boy had a dirty scalp and now his scalp was white and cleaned good.

Namjoon stands the boy up gently "Okay your hair is done" he said then unplugs the drain so the water could go down "Okay now your body is next" he said and Jungkook smiles. He grabs the bucket setting it aside then getting the body wash and a small hand towel as he pours some soap on it and a bit of water. He places it aside then grabs the shower head "Okay don't be scared of this, close your eyes again please" he said and Jungkook blinks to what he had. He trusted him now and does as told them Namjoon turns it on and used the shower head as he soaked his body up and down and Jungkook was giggling the whole time. "Does it tickle" he asked and the boy grins "Tick-le" he repeated and the man was happily amused then turns it off and starts to carefully wash his body.