Chapter two: bus ride

Serenity pov

"This is so hard!" I'm trying to get dressed but thanks to my new cast its a little difficult. "Let me help" Minka says "no I can do it." I yell now that I'm frustrated from getting dressed. After I finally get my clothes on I had to rush to get on the bus. "I herd there's going to be a new kid from the exquisite school next door." I tell Minka. "I hope he's super cute!!" She says getting exited. "Don't forget he may be rude!" But I kinda wanna meet him too, but I'm so not telling her that! "Cool it you don't even know him." "Well we're about to find out." I say pointing to a road we've never been on before. Soon we all see..."wait! Isn't that..." Before I got the rest out of my mouth "yep" he says then sits beside me. "So that's what happened to your leg" he says while pointing to me. I cant believe he said that. I don't even know him! "That's my line!!" Great he remembers me, but why did he sit beside me? He has a broken leg too! "I still don't know your name. So tell me." So he is a jerk! "Maybe you should ask nicely or you will never know." "Okay, may I please have your name?" "Wait what?" I thought he was a jerk besides why me? "You said ask nicely so I did. Will you tell me now?" Then before I tell him no way. Minka yells "Serenity" "Minka!" I can't believe her!!! "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I hear him say. What the HELL I don't know him!?!? I thought he was a snobby rich kid could I be wrong? Or maybe he's just a little flirty! When I was in deep thought then I hear him say. "Aren't you gonna ask my name?" "Ask what?" He woke me from my deep gase. "My name? Don't you wanna know it?" "Why would I? I don't even know you!" But maybe I do wanna know you and your name. No don't think that. Then with that I get off the bus.

David pov

"Why would I? I don't even know you!" Serenity had said before getting off the bus. "Sorry about that she's just not use to people." A girl named Minka ,I think, tells me before getting off and fallowing Serenity out. "Wait up!" I yell to them. "Come back!" She ran away from me! Why what's wrong with her? No one runs away from me! When I got off the bus I knew it was pointless to look for her so I when to my first class. As I walked into my first class I was surrounded by girls. That's more like it! "What's your name?" I hear one say. "I don't know but he's hot!" I hear another say. Then I look in the back of the room. There's a girl back there oh it's Serenity. "Hay, Serenity!" I yell. She quickly looks up. Then all the girls look to the back there to her. Then she gets up and runs again right out the door. "Wait!" I yell but she doesn't stop. She's pretty good on crouches. I am too but it looks like she's used them before like me. "Please! Serenity wait up!" I yell and then she doges in a girls bathroom. "Fine! I can wait." I say as I sit down on the floor.