Chapter Three: Bathroom

Serenity
"Fine, I can wait." David says as I hear him sit down. "Great" I think now I'm stuck in the bathroom with HIM at the door. As I ponder what to do trying to plan my escape I see the window. Ah, I can clime through the window I think. As I walk over to the window I think of how to get up the high window with my crouches. I couldn't even lift my leg this high if I didn't have these stupid things. I wonder if I could clime it? As I try to balance myself to use what little upper body strength I have to lift myself up to the window seal, but as I start I slip but before hitting the ground I close my eyes. But I never hit. As I open my eyes I see David holding me princess stile in the middle of the girls' bathroom. And with that I look into his eyes. Those big chocolate brown eyes that just melt me. As we sit there looking into each others eyes we fall. I guess you can't have balance holding a girl of 110 and have a broken leg. "I'm so sorry" he says. "No my fault, wait, why are you in here?" "I thought you were gonna fall because I knew you would do something stupid like this." And right as the words get out of his mouth the door swings open and Minka walks in and looks at us. "I can explain..." I say "We'll talk latter" and with that she leaves the girls' bathroom. Leaving me with David sitting on the floor with out couches. "Okay, we need to talk come with me!" I tell him.