Chapter Four: Hospital

Serenity

All of a sudden he pulls me into a long,sweet kiss. His lips taste of sweet cherries. I didn't think guys were suppose to taste like that? Then I get weak. What's happening? I almost fall to the ground until he caches me in mid-falling. I hear him ask "What's wrong" like he's known me forever. I look in his eyes and give him a smile with what little strength I have left and then everything go's black...

As I slowly open my eyes there's so much light! "So bright" I say. "Do you want the lights off?" I hear someone say. It sounds like a guy I don't know who exactly but I try to nod my head but I can't really move it. I think he understood because he turned the main lights off and put on the dull ones so it wouldn't be so dark. Then he, who ever "he" is, walks back over to me and sits back down where he was that's when I feel him holding my hand. "David?" I ask to see who it is. "Yes" "I thought it was you, what happened?" I ask with a soft voice. "I'm not so sure. You just kinda fell and barley breathed. You looked so weak so I took you to the hospital..." "What about school?" "I think this is more important, plus they called the ambulance I got to come to speak with the doctor. They've done the tests I don't think it's so good he wouldn't tell me until you were awake to hear as well...wait a second I'm going to get the doctor." And with that I was left alone in the hospital bed. I don't know exactly which one. I don't know what room or anything. All I know is I'm in the hospital, with David, a guy I just meet today who's been following me around and watching everything I do. He even kissed me and held my hand. What have I gotten myself into...?