Chapter 6

Hi guys above is a picture of the engine room.

Ali's POV:
Arriving at the engine room we spot a fireteam of guards (4 soldiers/guards). As we try to hide behind a corner, one of the guards was able to see my foot from a distance, when he starts walking towards us we hear.
"Where are you going?" Shouts one of the other guards from his fireteam.
"I think that I saw something move, so I'm checking it out." He replies.
"Ok but catch up when you're done cause Commander Foxhound (Elie Foxhound) wants to see us." The guard says.
"Got it!" He states, walking closer and closer towards us.

As his fireteam leaves the hallway we wait to ambush him. At the time of his arrival, I don't even wait for him to see us and I stab him twice, once in the stomach and the second time in his heart.
"I was not ready for that!" Whisper-Shouts Michelle, wanting to barf at the blood dripping down from the man's dead body.
"Okay, let's go I got his key card." I tell them, whispering.
Opening the door to the engine room we realise that it's bigger than what we thought.
"Ali how much C4 did you bring?" Asks Yoann.

"About 30 of them." I answer.
"Ok, so we'll damage two of their engines, the one in the middle and the one on the left." States Yoann, pointing at the 2 engines.
"How about damaging three of them, the one in the middle, the one below us and the one on the left." Says Michelle, pointing at the three engines.
"Michelle has a good point." I state, giving them 10 C4 each.
"Why are you giving us this?" Asks Michelle.
"You guys don't know how to place C4 on an object?" I ask them.
"Yoann does, but I don't." She states, giving me back the C4.
"Ok then, Michelle you guard the door while Yoann and I place the C4 on the engines." I tell her.
"How long do I put the timer for?" Asks Yoann.
"Put it for 30 minutes." I say, calculating the time for us to place the rest of the C4 and to get out of this place.
"I'll take care of the engine to the left." States Yoann, starting to walk towards the engine.

As I start walking down to the first engine, I hear Yoann placing the first C4. Once I reach the engine I immediately place the 2 first pieces of C4. When I finish placing down the C4, I rapidly go back up to finish placing down the C4 on the engine.

Yoann's POV:
As Ali finishes to place down the rest of the C4, we discretely open the door and rush back to the vault room. Putting our jetpacks on we spot Elie Foxhound, Carl Silverthorn's right hand, as we hid behind the boxes we were able to see another fireteam behind him.
"They have to leave fast cause the C4 is going to blow up in about 5 minutes." I whisper, to the others.
"I can make them explode now to make them panic, if you guys want." States Ali, whispering.
"No we wait until they leave, they'll be gone any second now." Whisper-shouts Michelle.
Once they left we immediately jumped out of the aircraft to hear an explosion.

Michelle's POV:
Arriving back at our ship, we rushed to the armory, take everything off and rush back to the turrets.
"Nova in 2 minutes fly past them." I shout.
"Ok, but what about the helicopters?" She asks, me.
"Don't worry we'll finish taking care of them" I say.
As we finish destroying the helicopters Nova put the super boost, so that we could get out of this battle.
We all met back at the cockpit.
"Good job guys." States Nova, pulling us all in a tight hug.
"Thanks!" We shout at the same time.
"Ok, so what's the next stop?" Asks Yoann.
"Lemuria and if you guys don't mind I'd like to bring a friend with us, she's had a tough childhood, both of our families have been running from the Silverthorn Institute and she's like a sister to me." Says David.
"Michelle, you are the one who brought us into this adventure so you should choose."Ali tells us.
"I'm ok with it but as long as we can trust her." I state.
"Thank you and also she will be a great help because she has natural metal detecting abilities." He responds.
"Great." I say.

Hi guys hoped that you liked this chapter! And also I can't handle writing 2 chapters a week so I'll be updating once a week from now on.
Peace!!😊😊