Chapter 7

Hi guys I'm back. And here's a picture of the new member Noémie.

Noémie's POV:
I am on my way to bed when suddenly I hear my phone ring, I pick it up and hear David's voice.
"Helllllo lil' sis, how are you?" He screams, over the phone like a madman.
"Hi David I'm fine, how 'bout you?" I ask him.
"I'm feeling great, so remember the time that I told you that I'm gonna save the world!" He states, shouting.
"Yeah, why?" I ask him.
"Because I want you to join us!!!" He shouts, excitedly.
"Umm I don't know actually." I reply.
"Please, we are looking for Atlantis." He tells me, raising his voice on the "Please".
"I wouldn't mind joining, but where are you guys?" I ask him.
"Oh, we're actually on the way to Lemuria." He says.
"That's great, so where do I meet you guys?" I ask him, intrigued.
"Is it possible for you to meet us at the port?" He questions me.
"Yeah I can meet you there, at 11 in the morning if you want!" I shout.
"Ok, so see you tomorrow." He tells me.
"Yeah, see ya." I respond.

David's POV:
It feels so great to have someone that I actually know and care about, come with me on this crazy adventure.
"Guys She said that she'll be able to meet us at the port to check the damage of the ship." I state.
"Great, at least I can get help on fixing this mess." Says Yoann, relieved.
"Yeah I guess..." I state.
"Ok, so she'll meet us there at 11am." I say, trying to rush them to sleep.

As I head back to my room with my hot cup of milk (it helps me go to sleep *don't juge*) I take a sip of it and enter the room. After placing my milk on the table, I grab the tv remote and my PS4's controller turning both of them on.
After an hour of playing Fortnite, I decide to turn everything off and sleep.

Yoann's POV:
Waking up at about 7:30, I went check the ship's damage on the exterior camera... And it looks pretty bad, but luckily Noémie will be able to help me. Waiting for everyone to wake up I started to make breakfast, pancakes with honey and blueberries.

Waiting for them to wake up I go to the living room and start watching some Netflix Cloak and Dagger to be precise

Waiting for them to wake up I go to the living room and start watching some Netflix Cloak and Dagger to be precise. As the episode is about to end I see Nova entering the living room.
"Good Morning!" I shout, trying to wake her and the others up as she was half awake.
"Hi, can you stop shouting please and what are you watching?" She asks me.
"Oh ok and I was just watching Netflix, waiting for you to wake up." I answer.
"Cool, do you mind if I watch with you?" She asks again.
"No not at all, sit down and start the next episode I'll get you some coffee to wake you up." I say.
"Ok thanks!" She states.
Grabbing us some coffee from the kitchen I start watching the beginning of the episode. Leaving the kitchen I almost spill the coffee as I am watching the television.
"Here you." I state, handing her the coffee.
"Thanks." She says, taking a sip of it.
I sit down next to her and we continue watching Cloak and Dagger.

As the others wake up, it's around 9 o'clock and we were able to finish 3 more episodes.
"Hi guys, your pancakes are in the oven be careful cause it might be still hot." I tell them, barely even paying attention.
"Thanks, who made it though?" Asks Ali.
"Yoann, for once he wasn't gready and actually cooked." Responded Nova, mocking me.
"What it's not my fault if I like to eat!" I state, in reponse.
"Okay, I'm going to the Control room, to continue the ship's trajectory." Says Nova, leaving the room.
"I'm coming!" I shout, catching up to her.
"Ok, cool I need you to do a check of the exterior damage." She says, as I start walking beside her.
"Already done, did when you were sleeping." I state.
"Ok, well just help me fly this huge thing." She says, hitting one of the ship's walls.
"Last one there has to make diner for all of us!" I shout, starting to run towards the control room.

Hey guys really sorry for the late update but I was really busy. And I still am if i update around Saturday next week it's because I have to finish moving help my cousins with their shops and restaurants. Again I am really sorry.
Until next time happy reading!!!😊