DISCLAIMER!

Hey guys! I hope the person reading this is doing okay. More than likely you're reading this book because of who it's based on. So with that being said. RIP Jahseh Onfroy, or as we all know XXX Tentacion. He was gone too soon and he was an inspiring role model for me and a plethora of others. Best wishes to those who are mourning as I am as well. Many people mourn in many ways, and the way I'm going to is to write this story!

1. Please don't steal my work! Once again
PLEASE. DO NOT. STEAL. MY. WORK!
That means Word for Word, Paraphrasing, etc.

2

2. Don't be negative in the comments, I appreciate constructive criticism, and other readers don't need the new negativity to top the negativity we already got going on.

3. This will have curse words i.e : fuck, bitch, pussy, slut, shit, hoe. If you are triggered by these words, stop the story immediately. It is for mature audiences, so if you can't handle sex, or somebody getting they ass whooped in the story, stop reading the story immediately.

Now that that is done,

There is no real playlist. Listen to whatever puts you in the mood for this story. I hope you do enjoy reading. Remember that everything is going to be alright. X is with all of his fans. Lastly, thanks for reading!

-Tae