ONE!

"So X, I know you probably tired of hearing this, but do you have anything to address about you and your ex, Geneva?"

Jahseh rolls his eyes, enervated of the reiterated question. He found it crazy how reporters could drag a dismissed rumor for so long. Every time a reporter asked, her lying ass popped up in his head. He adjusted his rolling chair, moving forward to the table.

"Fuck that bitch," he spoke clearly, hoping everyone tuned to the radio station could hear him, and hopefully so everyone could stop asking. He heard a few mumbles from the radio show host as he slumped back in the chair. He then saw Stokeley signal to him that it was their time to go. They had a meeting with their manager in an hour.

"Aight, I'm gonna rap this up. It was nice talking to you," he rushed before the radio host could say anything, and exited out the door.

"You good, vro?" Stokeley asked, catching up to his quickened pace.
"I honestly don't know why they keep asking that same shit."

"It's all good, sometimes niggas just gone paint you as the bad guy, and since they doing so, fuck them," Jahseh explains, trying to brush it off.

"You sure you good, Jah?"

"Nigga, you know I'm numb to most of this shit, I said I'm good!" Jahseh warns, slightly raising his voice as he opens the car door to his BMW i8. Stokeley sighed as he got in the passenger side.

He pulled out of the radio station's parking lot and headed out to the management building 15 minutes away. Stokeley's song, "WTF!?", played throughout the car. Stokeley tried to lighten the mood, pulling off some cheesy dance moves. Jahseh peeped him out of his peripheral vision and let out a laugh.

"You a fucking goofy," Jahseh says as he stops at an intersection, before adjusting his chains tangled in his 'Revenge' hoodie.

He appreciated Stokeley, no matter what ups and downs they had, they always had each others back. Stokeley filled half of the void Jahseh had inside. Besides his friend Isaiah, Stokeley uplifted him throughout his career, and took no shit from others who came for him. Touché for Jahseh, he'd beat a nigga for Stokeley, no questions asked.

They had been close friends since 2013, they met in jail sure enough, and they hit it off immediately. They wrote song after song, and put their skills to work when they were both released.

"So what did management want?" Jahseh asked, taking a right.

"To be honest, I don't know," Stokeley says while shrugging. Jahseh sighed as he finally pulled up to the management building.

He pulled up to the artist parking lot, entering the required code to release the gate, then driving slowly to find an available parking space. After two minutes of looking, he found a space and reverse parked in the lot. Stokeley laughed at this, because Jahseh is a reckless driver, pulling forward multiple times to make sure he was in the lines. Once he finally was parked correctly, he shoved his middle finger in Stokeley's face before getting out the car.

They shoved each other playfully, getting in the elevator and pressing the floor that they were told to go to. They went up, walked down the hallway, and finally pushed open the brown doors where Jahseh and Stokeley's management were. They all were standing up, discussing things. Soon, they noticed that the two were in the room and cleared their throats.

"X, Ski, what took you so long," Solomon said, sitting down in his chair.

"Nigga, we got here five minutes early," Stokeley laughed as he sat down, Jahseh following his lead.

"Nigga, that means yall's ass is late."

"Well don't blame me, he drove," Stokeley snickered, pointing at Jahseh. Jahseh smacked his teeth and hit him in the back of his neck, causing Solomon to burst out laughing.

"So, Solomon, what you got for us today?" Jahseh asked. Solomon sighed, before putting a manila folder table.

"So management and I were talking, and since your image is looking a tad bit bad, it's not a bad thing to consider either."

Jahseh scoffed, his mood changing, "Wait don't tell me, y'all still on the Geneva bullshit ?"

"We know, X , we just trying to make everyone drop this."

"I'm tryna drop this shit too, I'm tired of all these fuck niggas throwing this shit out of proportion. Nobody knows a damn thing," Jahseh starts.

"And since they don't know, you and Ski are gonna do a tour along with some others," Solomon says, hoping to calm Jahseh down.

"A tour?" Jahseh questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. "Solomon, what the hell?" Solomon passes them the folder he put on the desk to read. Stokeley opens up the folder and starts to read, leaving Jahseh to question Solomon further.

"Yeah, a tour. It's got some pretty good benefits."

"It sure damn do, you need to start reading nigga," Stokeley patted Jahseh on the back, motioning him to read the papers.

"It'll get these critics off of your back for sure, because I know that's what you want," Solomon persuaded.

"Shit, fuck what he thinking. How long is it?" Stokeley asked, passing the folder to Jahseh, hoping he would budge. However, his eyes were fixated on Solomon.

"It's three months," Solomon replied. Stokeley turned to Jahseh. "Vro, we get all inclusive shit, we even get an extra spending limit. It's even sponsored by Off White. That means we basically getting paid, wearing designer fits, and we ain't spending shit," Stokeley beamed.

"Sto-"

"Sold, to the motherfucker with the durag and striped shirt and the nigga with the blue hair," Stokeley said, mocking an auctioneer. Jahseh smacked his teeth.

"Nigga."

"I know what I'm doing, trust me vro. This gonna be good for us. Now answer this, do I ever steer you wrong?"

"Remember that time when you made me talk to that one girl's friend all cause you wanted to smash her? Her friend was ugly as shit," Jahseh complained.

"That's besides the point. Solomon who's all on this bit?" Stokeley questioned and laughed  as Solomon passed them a flyer, letting them read it.

The flyer had a cream color with the header 'The Off White Tour.' They read saw it featured Yachty, Pump, Wifi, and plenty of others that they fucked with. They also saw different genre artists such as Kehlani and Jhene Aiko.

"Yo, that girl Simone on that bit, aye!" Stokeley said pointing to the singer's name on the flyer.

Jahseh furrowed his eyes in confusion, he heard her name a few times, but he didn't know why it was so significant to Stokeley. "How you know her?" he questions.

Stokeley scoffs, looking back up at Jahseh. "You don't know Simone? That girl makes some bomb ass music, she can dance too, and not to mention she fine as shit."

Stokeley pulled out his phone showing him a picture of her latest single cover release, letting Jahseh see what she looked like. "Too bad she got a nigga. I woulda tore that ass up."

"Cause you a thirsty ass nigga, that's what you do," Jahseh said, grabbing the phone to further look up this artist. He couldn't lie and say she wasn't pretty. He scrolled through the pictures before scrolling to one showing her sharing a kiss with her boyfriend. Now disinterested, he rolled his eyes and passed the phone back to Stokeley.  He then looked back up at Solomon who was waiting for them to make their final decisions.

He wasn't looking to get distracted, since a girl was the reason he was in this predicament in the first place. It's not like he was going to express feelings either, due to the fact that he was not the one to. Geneva made him numb to feelings. He was appalled with the fact that a girl could lie and say he beat her after he gave her all his time. Not only that, but she lied and accused Jahseh with being the father of her imaginary child, batshit crazy if you asked him.

He was interrupted with his thoughts when Solomon cleared his throat, him and Stokeley concerned with Jahseh's answer.

"So, we got a deal?"

Jahseh grabs a pen from the table pulling out the tour contract from the bottom of the manila folder. He signed his signature before putting the sheet back in the folder.

"Count me in."