Chapter Four

I was at my locker and I was grabbing my lunch bag. As I grabbed my lunch bag, I look around for Cole. I wanted to walk with him to lunch to make it seem like our fake relationship was real, but I don't know where he is.

I walked to lunch alone, and sat at the usual table that Madison and I sit at. It was full of girls. Some are nice, some are bitchy. It's the usual girl table.

I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and Cole stood there, about to take a seat next to me. He kept his arm around me. We were getting a lot of looks today.

"Um, Cole? This is an GIRLS table. Move along." Cole's ex, Jordyn says.

"Tables are unisex, skank. Get it right. I just want to sit next to my girlfriend." Cole said.

Madison and I both silently laughed. The other girls stayed silent. Cole's grip on me got tighter.

"I don't even think your relationship is real." Jordyn smirks.

"It's very real, unlike all the surgery you got on your face." Cole smirks back, making Madison and I burst out laughing.

Jordyn's eyes widen. Everybody at the table goes silent.

"You got surgery?" One of Jordyn's minions asked.

"Shut up!" Jordyn scolded. "Come on girls, let's go." Jordyn says to her friends.

Jordyn and her friends leave. Everybody continues to go back to eating. I looked at Cole and we both smirked at each other.

"Okay lovebirds, it's lunch time. Not PDA time." Madison jokes.

We all ate our food. After a few minutes, we were already finished. When we finish we were supposed to stay in the cafeteria, but Cole is Cole so from time to time he leaves. This time, he didn't. He just stayed right next to me, his arm still wrapped around me.

Madison and I were talking about weird shit, like we always do. Cole wasn't saying anything. He was listening but I guess he didn't want to bother us.

In the corner of my eye, I see Cole looking behind him and he turns back. All of the sudden, he kisses my cheek. My face turned red and Madison smirked at us.

"What was that for?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Jordyn was looking at us." Cole whispers, making sure Madison didn't hear.

"What?" Madison asked.

"Oh. I said I just wanted to show my affection towards my amazing girlfriend." Cole smiles.

"Wow. I love being third wheel." Madison jokes.

We both laughed. A few minutes of talking goes by, and the bell rings. We all leave the cafeteria and to the lockers. I quickly grabbed my stuff for the next class, and turned around to leave. I almost walk into my fake boyfriend, Cole.

"Walk me to class?" Cole asked, smirking.

I nodded. I grabbed his hand to make our relationship seem more realistic. We make our way down the halls, people looking at us and whispering. Some people didn't know we were in a "relationship". Maybe it's our first day being in a "relationship" in public.

I awkwardly ignore everybody and we both continued walking hand in hand. I ended up yawning, my other hand covering my mouth.

"Tired?" Cole smiles.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, no sleeping in class.. but you can sleep with me anytime." Cole smirks.

"Oh my god, shut up Cole." I shoved him, jokingly.

Cole smiled. We both held hands again, walking into the classroom. Everybody whose already there looks at us. Mr. Smith looks at us.

"Look, it's the new It couple of Creek Hill High School!" Mr. Smith exclaims, clapping.

We laugh. Mr. Smith is a sarcastic person and a jokester. He's fairly young and knows all the viral things going around on the internet. Mr. Smith is a pretty cool teacher, and that's why he's everybody's favorite, cool, English teacher.

Everybody else claps along, besides a few girls that are mad that the hottie/bad boy is "taken" by someone who he'd never actually date. We sit next to each other in the back.

As I paid attention to what Mr. Smith was teaching, I couldn't help but notice that Cole was rummaging through his bag. We both made eye contact and Cole takes out something.

"Shh." Cole says, taking out something that appears to be a flash drive until he puts it in between his lips and smoke came out.

Wow. He smokes all different kinds of things from cigarettes, weed, vape, to Juuling. Nice one, Cole.

"Cole. Stop." I whispered.

"I'll be fine, relax." Cole says, waving his hand in the air to get rid of the smoke.

"Are you guys sharing secrets over there, lovebirds?" Mr. Smith smirks.

"No. I was just telling him about what we did yesterday's class since he decided to skip." I lied.

"He could've came up to me and asked, but thank you anyways." Mr. Smith says.

In between classes, I overheard Jordyn and Cole talking, to my surprise. She was telling him how much she misses him and was sorry for the things she said earlier, but Cole decides to be "faithful" to me and tell her to "Fuck off" and he'll never date a skank like her again, then again pissing her off. Jordyn is just jealous to see us "together" but she'll be happy when we "break up", right?

It was the end of the day and Cole was going to drive me home. We were outside, talking to each other about normal people things when Cole all of the sudden looks at someone and pulls me closer to him, cupping my cheeks. "Jordyn is staring at us." He mumbles.

"Just trust me, don't freak out." Cole adds.

And then, he kisses me. A long, sweet, passionate kiss. A perfect kiss. It was my first kiss.

I don't regret that kiss at all.