Chapter Eleven

"No! This shit is scary." I covered my eyes.

"I'm telling you that the movie is over! Look." Cole chuckled.

I opened my eyes and the screen was paused on the girl's neck being cut. I squeal, going under the blanket again. Cole laughs. I slap his arm. "Fuck you."

"I know you want to fuck me." Cole said.

"I'm going to my room." I sighed.

Cole follows me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm just tired." I said.

"Are you sure you're tired? I'm sorry about the scary part." Cole says, wrapping his arms around me while keeping eye contact.

"No. I'm not upset about that. I just feel like I'm about to fall asleep." I explained.

All of the sudden, Cole connects his lips with mine. I kiss him back, our lips not in sync but still a perfect kiss. Cole pulls away.

"You say you're tired but you're not tired to kiss me." Cole smirks. "But I'll still lay with you, and keep you company."

I groaned, going upstairs. I tuck myself in bed, Cole did too. We both cuddled and I ended up falling asleep.

-
Two Months Later

"Happy two month anniversary, babe!" I said, kissing him.

"Happy two months." Cole kisses me back. "I have a gift for you."

"Gift? I didn't know we were doing gifts." I frowned.

"You're fine, babe. This was just last minute." Cole smiles, handing me a box.

I opened it, and it was a necklace. It said "Nicole & Cole." On it. I don't know why, but I started to tear up.

"Nicole, don't cry. I've never seen you cry before." Cole says, hugging me.

"I don't know why this got me tearing up. This is so cute. Thank you." I say, kissing him.

Cole helps me put the necklace on. "You look beautiful." And then proceeds to start kissing my neck.

Cole pulls away and holds my hand. "Ready to go out for dinner?"

"Yeah. Let's go." I said.

We got to dinner. Cole had a reservation for us.

"Are you ready to order yet?" A familiar voice asked.

We both looked up and all of us froze. Jordyn. The fucking waitress? I don't trust her.

"Um, yeah I'd like the Caesar salad please." I said awkwardly.

"And I'd like... the special stake thing please." Cole awkwardly says, clearing his voice.

Jordyn leaves as she writes down our order. I looked at Cole. "How do they trust her as a waitress? Oh my god what if she spits in our food?"

"Relax. She likes revenge but not getting people sick revenge." Cole said.

"I guess you're right." I sighed.

After a few minutes, Jordyn comes back with our food. "Enjoy." She rolls her eyes, leaving the table.

"No tip for her." Cole mumbles, making me burst out laughing.

-

Cole and I walked to his car. I grabbed his hand, making him turn around. I love the way Cole looks directly in my eyes. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

"Thank you, for an amazing night. I don't know what I'd do without you." I say.

"No, thank you for making me a feel like the happiest man on Earth. I don't know what I'd do without you either." Cole says, stepping closer and holding my face.

We connected our lips for the millionth time today. His lips were so sweet and soft. I think I love him. I think I'm in love with him.

Cole and I's lips moved in sync

Cole and I's lips moved in sync. Every second got faster. I ran my fingers through his hair, smirking into the kiss.

Cole backed up into his car, opening the car door. Our tongues glided together as he slowly gets in the car.

Cole sat in the driver seat and I got on top of him, straddling him.

He closes the car door and locks it. I reconnect my lips with his, keeping my lips on the same pace as his.

Cole starts unzipping my dress. I wasn't wearing a bra, so I was showing everything.

Cole starts to kiss my neck and trailed down to my neck

Cole starts to kiss my neck and trailed down to my neck. I moaned, running my fingers through his hair. I pulled away and he looks up at me.

"Cole.. I'm sorry I'm not ready." I say awkwardly, pulling away from him.

"It's fine. It's no pressure. Tell me when you're ready." He says, zipping up my dress.

I get into the passengers seat and put on my seatbelt. Cole puts on his seatbelt and starts driving.

"I'm so glad our date is on the Sunday other than a Monday." I said, changing the thought of us about to have sex.

"Yeah. I wanted it to be on the weekend, and even though it's the day before we go back to school, I still had fun. Better than having a date on a school day." Cole says, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Hey look, there's Jordyn. I didn't know she left work that early." I said, pointing at Jordyn who was standing outside of the restaurant.

"She's probably on break or something. Imagine if she saw that whole thing."