iii

your voice is like my favourite song; i could listen to it for hours. ❞

"Haaantaaaa! Seroooo!"

The tape-Quirked boy wasn't listening, his eyes staring out the window as he thought about what had happened the day before.

"Hey!"

He had met that girl.... Y/N Kitari.
His heart skipped just thinking about her-

But maybe that was just the beating sun giving him delusions.

"Jesus Christ, TAPE BOY!"

"Ouch!"

Sero had been so focused on his thoughts he didn't even notice that class had ended.

Beside him was a blonde, electric Quirked boy, with a frown on his face- he had flicked Hanta in the forehead to get his attention.

"Dude! It's Home Hour!" He said, pointing to the clock on the wall.

"Oh... Yeah..." He began, his eyes lazily brushing over the circular object affixed to the wall, and he raised himself up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"What's wrong with you today? Wait, no, scratch that, for the past week! Ever since I came to your house that day you've been acting extremely weird..." Denki said, walking out the classroom along with his friend.

Sero looked up at him with tired eyes.
"Nothing. I just haven't been getting much sleep lately." He fibbed- Well, not entirely.
He never got much sleep, but the reason for his absentmindedness was completely different.

The blonde looked at him with squinted eyes, but nevertheless shrugged.

"Whatever." He said, sighing.

—————————————
5 h o u r s  l a t e r
—————————————

Hanta groaned as he failed to finish yet any other level of his video game, a severely annoyed expression on his face.
"Dammit?! Why can't the Lunar Prince just die already?!" He exclaimed, falling backwards and smacking his back onto his bed, letting out a frustrated sigh.

He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose, holding it tightly, and his eyes flickered to his window, where a certain girl was looking at him with amusement.