Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Rooms

Zayn's POV:

"Hey kids, you like your new house?" Thomas asked.

"Yes! We love it!" Waliyha and Safaa screamed with excietement

I rolled my eyes and kept looking at the window.

"Well, since we all live here as one good family," Thomas said.

I scoffed when he said the word 'family'.

"We have rules for the house and for you my children to be safe." Thomas smiled.

I looked at him with a serious face. I was not gonna follow his rules. He looks stupid and he is stupid.

"Rule number one, never let a stranger in the house," Thomas said and looked at me and Harry then at the girls.

I knew he was gonna say that, but I don't care.We have a big house and I would invite people here at night.

"Rule number two, no running in the house," Thomas looked the girls with a stupid little smile.

"Rule number three, no bad words allowed in or out of the house," He said.

"Okay. Is it the last one?" Safaa asked him nicely.

"One last rule,you'll have your girl's room and Harry and Zayn will be sleeping separated." Thomas said.

All of the girls were happy and they were dancing around like monkeys. I chuckled and Harry chuckled.

"Girls calm down. Let me show you were your room are at. You boys have your rooms upstairs and girls downstairs." Thomas said to us and took the girls downstairs.

There was a silence between me and Harry. Then I look at the stairs, then at Harry. I walked to the stairs up and left Harry alone.

.

.

Harry's POV

I was left alone. I was already used to it. I walked upstairs and saw Zayn on a room with his headphones on and laying on bed.

I walked to my room and saw how big my room was. I could put all of my books here and have a table here to do my homework and do random shit. I could also paint my walls since there white or leave them like that.

I sat on my bed and thought about many things and saw a figure standing there. It was only Zayn staring at my room and walking around it.

"My room isn't big enough. Do you want to trade?" He asked.

I said nothing, I just kept staring at the floor.

"Hey, Harry. Te ando hablando. Im talking to you." He said with an almost pissed off face.

I looked up towards him, still saying nothing.

He just sighed and mummbled something and closed his door.

I wanna talk to him. I know how to talk to someone, but not to someone I barely met as my brother... Stepbrother actually.

I then layed on bed and looked to my right. It was so boring here. I just felt sleepy and sleepy and suddlenly felt asleep.

A/N:

Hey. Um Its kinda short the Chapter but dont worry. The next Chapter is gonna be longer as the first chapter hehehe. So Comment, Share and Vote Lovelys. ILY.

-Jennifer