Chapter 6

Chapter #6: Mischivious Day

.

.

Zayn's POV

I woke up next morning, shit. I had to go to school and I don't feel like going, we sit our asses for knowledge and then they give us a test without knowing no shit.

I standed up from my bed and walked to the restroom. I knocked the door to make sure Harry is not there naked. No response, I opened the door and nobody, so I got in and closed the door and took off my clothes got in the shower.

Ten minutes later, I got off the shower and went to my room to get myself ready. Then another five minutes, I got out of my room and went to the kitchen and Harry and the girls where eating in the kitchen and I joined them.

"Good morning Zayn." Thomas said.

I didn't respond to him, I just sat down and ate. Then Harry and me got in the car and drived to school. Luigi and Liam were waiting outside of school and then they saw us getting out of the car. They smiled and walked towards us.

"Boys, you finally came. What have you boys done while we were waiting here?" Luigi said.

I just looked at him and smiled, we then walked together in a line to get inside the school.

Later after the first class, which was Math or Algebra whatever they call it. We got separated, Harry was going to Science class and Me and Luigi and Liam where going to History then we get out of that class and get together. Yay, but it sucks, I want to be with Harry, since he was my brother, he was 19 and I was 20. I'll say he's my little brother.

"Mrs... Kendra, can I go to the restroom?" I said.

Mrs.Kendra turned to look at me, dead serious on her eyes. Gosh, that women can kill little puppies by giving them a heart attack. She was tapping her heels on the floor, sending me some shivers.

"I can't let you go by yourself, we need two students to go with you due to the thing you.." She said then I cut her off.

"Luigi and Liam can go with me, cmon women?! I need to go tinkle! Please.. Mrs Kendra?" I said. Giving her the puppy eyes.

She looked at me, she then pointed Luigi and Liam to go with me. They standed up and I did also and we got out of the classroom.

"Wow, every teacher dosen't trust you anymore." Luigi said.

"I know. Ever since that pendejo made me mad and I started to beat him up. Then I got caught and then got suspended. I got mad and went to his house and then I saw him home alone and I beat him up." I said and then I heard a whimper.

Luigi and Liam and I stopped walking, we wanted to know who was whimpering. This time, it was a loud whimpering, then some loud punches. It sounded like it came in the restroom.

"You little rich shit. Look at him, he looks so ugly." A boy said.

We then looked at the restroom, two people standing and one curled up in a ball in the floor.

"Why won't you leave me alone." The boy curled up on the floor said while sobbing.

"Because," The boy on the right said and then grabbed the curled up boy in the shirt and pushed him on the floor.

Then we realize was that Harry was the one that was getting hurt. I made my hands into a fist. Luigi and Liam were holding me back.

"Zayn, I know your mad. You need to wait till the right Moment to know why they are hurting him." Liam said.