Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Fight

.

.

.

Harry's POV:

We were driving to Lou's apartment. I don't know why the situation of Zayn fucking Ariana is gonna get ugly. I just thought Zayn does that thing to every girl he sees, I mean, he was handsome to do that.

We got to Lou's apartment and Lou took his jean jacket off.

"Well, we're gonna be here for the next two hours." Said Lou.

"Lou, why are Niall and Liam mad?" I asked him.

He looked at me, he sighed and sat at the couch.

"Sientate conmigo, sit with me." He said.

I sat next to him, I looked at him and he began to explain.

"Liam is the responsible one, Niall is just mad and disappointed. Zayn is big, we are like the same age, 20 and you and Niall are 19. We should be putting you guys the examples even though you're almost to 20, you need to follow our lead, not our mistakes." Louis said.

I was just thinking if who wanted to have sex, Zayn or Ariana? I might never know.

Louis standed up and grabbed the keys.

"Cmon, we gotta go to your house to see if Niall needs our help." Louis said.

.

.

.

Zayn's POV:

"Zayn! Zayn! Im talking to you boy." Liam said.

I was listening to Chris Brown with my headphones on and looking to the roof. I know the things about being careful of having sex. I could get Ariana pregnant, but who cares right? We could be a happy family with a kid.

I then felt something took of my headphones away from my ears.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Te ando hablando cabron y no me haces caso guey. Im fucking talking to you and you won't fucking listen to me!" Liam said.

Liam was starting to curse loudly in spanish. I just rolled my eyes and looked back at the ceiling. Niall was trying to calm Liam while he was just disappointed at me.

"He doesn't understand that this could get Ariana pregnant and he'll need to drop out of school. El es el hijo de la chingada that doesn't understand me!" Liam yelled while pointing me.

I standed up and pushed him to the door.

"Hey, pendejo. I was fucking her with a fucking condom you idiot!" I yelled.

"So what?! That shit can brake and you could get her pregnant cabron! Do you ever thought about that?!" Liam said.

I was fucking mad at him. So he thinks im stupid? Well, im not! I was staring to curse in spanish.

(Warning: Some Violence)

"I am doing nothing! Tu tambien haces eso pendejo y cuando me vez diciendote cosas a ti sobre esto?! Huh?! You fuck bitches too and when do I fucking yell at you?! Answer me you fucker!" I yelled before I got a punch on my face.

Liam just punched the fuck out of me. Well, I punched him too. We started to punch each other. I leaned on the wall and Liam was about to punch me but I moved and he punched through the door. I opened the door to hit him in the head, but I missed.

He then kicked me and I flew out of my room. I then standed up and Liam came running towards me and punched him when he came close to me. I then sat on him and started to punch him hard.

Then Liam punched me on the face and went rushing downstairs and I followed him and jumped on his back. I just remembered that Ariana was downstairs on the living room and we were there fighting in front of her. She screamed and started to cry. We kept fighting no matter what and then the door opened and Niall came rushing towards us and tried to separate us.

Louis was on the door with Harry. Louis saw us fighting and rushed to separate us.

"Harry, take Ariana out of here!" Lou yelled to Harry.

Harry nodes and grabs Ariana and takes her away from the house.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[A/n]

Shit. Zayn and Liam fight 😳😶... I guess I should let them stop, but Sooner lets see what happens to both of them.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading this Chapter. Hope you enjoyed the story.

Make sure to leave some comments. Also vote for the chapter, and share this story for my beautiful Zarry Shippers and Directioners who you think they'll love my stories.

Well, this is alot of A/N... Then, see you the next chapters

-❤Nenny❤