CHAPTER 1

Sara's POV

    I was sitting in my room  , doing the one thing i don't like much  - maths. Its about to end ,I thought. Just then he came in , without knocking.

   "Hi, whats up?" , he said and i was just staring on his eyes ,hazey eyes and the way sunlight coming in from the window struck them  it was magical .

    "Being bored ",  i said .

         He clucked , " Okay , then lets shake you up ."

           " Yea, with  my broken leg .. why not!" , i said cause i was just annoyed with sitting and doing nothing.

           Just then he rolled my chair to him , looked directly on my eyes. I saw him a little red on  his cheeks.I had no idea  what he was about to do . I could feel my heart beating in my  mind.What is he going to do ?

                                          Just then he put his hand on my back and under my knees , pushing me into him gently , he held me in bridle style. That time we were so close that i could hear him breath on my cheeks, it was so warm. My hand was on his chest.

 Austin's POV

   Oh My God , she looked so beautiful  today  , green eyes, and the way her hair fallon her shoulder its perfect.I  was trying so hard to do this but i never had the courage .And today when I took her in my arms and her hand on my chest , right above my heart , i wanted to say ," Every time my heart beats it says your name ."

                                                         And I got so much more to say  but i just couldn't. Then I took her down the stairs , I was constantly looking at her but she wasn't . Then she broke the silence and said ," Where are you taking me ?"  I hope she doesn't think that I was just holding her cause she couldn't walk 

Sara's POV

 I think he was holding me in bridle style not only as i was injured. At least thats what i wanted to hear. He took me to the garden . We were on the ground, lying abd talking . And God it was beautiful   , the Sun was down and Moon was staring at us , stars were twinkling and my dream guys was next  to me . Its been a long time since we were lying so i got up , not completely , i just sat down .A minute later  he was up too.  

                                                        He softly put his hands on my face , making me to do the eye contact and my heart just stopped .There is it , the perfect moment , the  guys missing in my life to complete it but there is always one thing i am afraid of . He is not just my best friend now , he is a singer now . If he is using me ???? Even thinking of it broke my heart.

Austin's POV

  Here I go again , I said to myself . I was about to lose it again , my strength  when she said ,"Is there something you wanna tell me ?"

  " No.", i replyed .

  "Well, there is something that I wanna tell you . Actually , I wanna thanks you .You really helped me alot through all of it . You are such a nice friend." She said.

  And i coiuld help it , not anymore, not after every single  word she said .I don't want to be her friend. I got a little close , so close that our nose were touching . With  one more  step , i softly brushed my lips with hers.

Sara's POV

   For a second , i was shocked but then i pulled him back . ?I ran to my room .I could hear that he was after me .What was it ? Why I did this ?I always wanted him then why ??? i slam the door voliently  and "  Wait ,  please .." was the last thing i heard 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 THNKS ALOT FOR READING IT . GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON TWITTER @littlemix199

  ... VOTE AND COMMENT ...... I LOVE YOU , MAHOMIES