Chapter 1- Danny

"I'm in! Sweet! Okay, I'll have my stuff over there in about an hour. Bye George!" I hung up, practically squealing with excitement. But it wasn't every day that you got accepted into a band, so I had a good reason.

"Ah crap. I better start packing." I looked around my tiny apartment, realizing that there wasn't much to do. I didn't have a lot of stuff, just the necessities.

Most of the food in the refrigerator could be trashed, it was mostly just takeout and pizza boxes. I could leave the things in the living room because they had come with the apartment. My bedroom only had clothes and my laptop, along with a few other things.

When I got it all into two suitcases and my backpack, I stood, looking at my now former apartment. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Sup?" I said into the phone, not even looking at who called me.

"The sky."

"Jordon! Hey, I was just getting my stuff ready. Whacha want?" I smiled, digging through my backpack for some gum.

"Just checking to see if you were in."

"Didn't George tell you?"

"Can't trust him as far as you can throw him. I wanted to be sure.."

"Okay, well....I'm in! Is that good enough?"

"Sure. When you coming?"

"I'll be over in a few."

"Alright then....Geez Jay....did you have to Febreze the room that much? It doesn't stink....well not a lot..." I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"What did you, shit in there?"

"Ewww....nah...Just got the stench of Deuce in it. Don't worry, it comes out in a few days..."

"Okay....I should get going and tell the owner of this place I'm moving out.. Bye..."

"Bye Danny!"

~

I parked in front of the address George had texted me, and hopped out of my car. I grabbed my bags out of the trunk and walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell.

"Danny?" Someone opened the door a crack.

"No, it's the FBI. I've come to confiscate your identities. Duh it's Danny!" The door opened more, and I saw a guy with long, almost curly dark brown hair. "....Dylan?" I guessed.

"Yup! How's it going, my man?" He grabbed one of my suitcases, leading me upstairs.

"Er...good I guess...Wow this house is big! What are you...millionaires?"

"Yeah. We just sit around all day and take credit for everything." He let out a laugh, and someone upstairs laughed with him. I cocked my head.

"I don't get it. Is it some inside joke?"

Dylan turned and stared at me, still smiling. "Not really...It's the main reason why you're in this band and not Aron."

"Oh....I see.." I smiled slightly, but on the inside I felt kinda bad. "He didn't really do anything though."

"Exactly." Dylan turned into one of the last rooms in the long hallway. Two people were sitting in there, and I recognized them instantly.

"Jay! Jordon!"

"Hey Dan-bro. Made it here okay?" Jordon smiled brightly at me, standing up. Jay just sat there, giving me a kind of forced smile.

"Y-Yeah."