3:17am

Have you ever woken up to something strange? Maybe your parents yelling, a shadowy figure in the corner of the room, or even a psyco killer standing over your bed.

Whenever this strange occurrence of waking up is, it might be early or late, it doesn't seem...real.

•3:17am•

The screams and cries only get louder and louder. After laying there in bed for a second, I sit up. Then, Kaitlin barges in.

"Come on!" she says. "Where? What's going on?" she drags me down the hallway with her. An ambulance is outside in the driveway loading someone in. Vicki's climbing in next.

"Annabelle, something happened to her, we think a seizure. They're taking her to the hospital now I have no idea how bad it is." Kaitlin explained to me as the ambulance drove away. Kaitlin was trying so hard not to cry. She began to sob and I pulled her into a tight hug. The front door was wide open and as Kaitlin and I stand there, Thomas comes out rubbing his eyes, a teddy bear in his hand.

"What happened?" he asked. Him and Annabelle were bestfriends. He'd be really upset.

I pulled out of the hug and bent down to Thomas. "Well, something happened. Something, bad." I tried to explain. "We better warn Vicki and Annabelle!" he said. "Well they know, Thomas." Kaitlin watched as I tried very hard to explain to Thomas about what had happened to Annabelle. He began to cry and I picked him up and Kaitlin, Thomas, and I all stood there crying.

I made Thomas some chocolate milk while he laid in my bed. I brought it to him and climbed under the covers. I couldn't fall asleep.

I didn't fall asleep.

That's when I heard a knock at the front door.

Oh God. I thought to myself. That's the creepiest thing ever. Kaitlin came in my room. She heard it too.

We left Thomas in my bed and started walking down the hallway slowly. We grabbed a broom from the hall closet. I know, a broom when someone could be breaking in and have a gun for all we know. A broom.

We got to the end of the hallway and I peaked behind the corner looking at the front door. I quietly walk over to it, very very slowly. When all of the sudden...

it opens.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

AHHH!!! How is Annabelle? Was it really a seizure? But most importantly... who's at the front door? Comment and take a guess.

Now, if you liked the chapter, please vote and comment something sweet!

If you did not like the chapter, comment how I can improve please and I will think of all suggestions.

Random knocks at the door, and 3:17am, lots of love.

-Olive:)