Corpse Party - The new Generation

Episode One, Chapter one

"An accident once happened right here, in Kisaragi Academy." Ayame starts, looking around at all of us. 

We were currently in our school, and instead of getting ready for tomorrow's festival, we just sat around a candle that Hitomi brought. When Ayame's gaze meets mine, she and I give a quick smirk to each other, and she continues the story. 

"Apparently there were nine friends, and they all disappeared, without a trace. Even their teacher, I think it was Ms.Yui, went missing as well. Some say they were kidnapped, other say they fell through a hole in the floor, therefore being no where to be seen." Ayame says, looking out the window. Her voice gets soft, and she turns to us, with a not so happy face. 

"I believe one person left a note, stating what happened. She got trapped in a school called Heavenly Host Elementary, not knowing how they got there. She struggled to put the killer to rest, but she had no idea who it was, and then she died. Some people say that the high schoolers's screams echo in the hallway, and the girl that was the last to die, her moans travel throughout the school saying, 'Sssave meee'. She'll also find the closest person and wrap her fingers around their neck, whispering, 'You're nextttt...'

While Hitomi, Ryo, and Hiroku look at each other, I crawl to the back of the dark room, making the sound of the wind while Ayame blows out the candle. The three scream, frantically looking around because that candle was the only source of light. Ryo screeches, falling on his back. I sit on my knees, lightly dragging myself across the room.

I reach halfway across the room, whispering in a moaning voice, ''Sssave meee."

Everyone screams, even Ayame, though I know she is only faking it. I drag myself to Hiroku, and lightly run my fingers up his back and onto his neck. He screeches and I lean my mouth to his ear, whispering in a kind of high pitch voice, "You're nextttt..." and that's when Hiroku had enough. He pushed himself onto me, not knowing I was there, and landed on me. 

Character info

Kazumi- a 16 year old shy, quiet and mysterious high schooler, who doesn't have many friends, but the friends she has are all she could ask for. Teachers love her, and she's in honors. She spends her time studying, playing her violin or reading. She is bisexual, and not afraid to show it. Kazumi works hard to get into the Art Institute in New York. After she graduates, she doesn't want kids, but a kind and sweet husband and at least 3 dogs.

Ayame- a 15 almost 16 year old highschooler who is a funny and shy girl with low self-esteem. She is a great friend and is very kind. She is kind of a loner but has a few friends who help her throughout the ups and downs of her life.

Hitomi- a 15 year old highschooler who has great friends, and tries not to let people's words get to her. She loves books, and her eyes change colors, from blue to green, then brown to grey. She is a very smart girl, and she's shy but once you get to know her she's loud and funny. She loves dogs very much. She has a little brother, Yuki, who she adores. 

Hiroku- a 17 year old highschooler, he is very smart and pretty popular. Girls swoon over him, but none of them catch his eye. Kazumi stands out to him the most, and he and Hitomi, Ayame, Kazumi, and Ryo are best friends, and they always try to meet up as soon as they can. 

Ryo- 16 year old highschooler, who adores music, and his friends. He's shy, scared of things, sensitive and sweet, he loves to read, and learn any instrument he can. He is an animal person, but prefers cats over dogs. He and his mother take care of his 2 siblings, Yuka and Miki. He loves his family dearly and acts like a father to them. He has his eye on Ayame.