(15) Lilly Carter, killed by an idiotic dipthong.

*Tuesdays 7/6c*

"Lilly! Waiiit!" I turned on my heel, searching for DD's voice. I soon found her sprinting over to me, her over the shoulder bag swaying back and forth.

"Hey DD, what's up?" I eyed her, seeing as she was panting deeply, bent over trying to catch her breath. Someone needs to work out more, I sang in my head.

"Ugh, I really need to work out more," She deadpanned, making me chuckle as she had the same thoughts as me. When she properly caught her breath, she looked down at me, "Do you want to hang out with me and Caiden today? We can go catch a movie or something,"she offered. 

I gave her a sad smile, trying to be nice as I declined her offer, "Thanks DD, but I somehow managed to piss off Crew, so I have to go to his house right now since school is over, but maybe next time?"

"Well, how are you getting there?" She looked around the parking lot we were currently standing it, which was completely empty except for a few cars. The bus, since I didn't notice, was speeding away, blocks ahead of us.

I slumped my shoulders, I didn't think this through very well.

Seeing my despair, DD laid a hand on my shoulder, "If you want, I can ask Caiden if he can drop you off? We were going to a cute little ice cream shop by Crew's house anyways,"she grinned at me, giddy with the idea of getting her favorite ice cream flavor: chocolate strawberry swirl. Bleh. I don't like both of those flavors, let alone when they're combined. 

"Thanks girly, but I don't know if Caiden will be up to that. I mean, the most he's said to me is 'idiot' today at lunch. And I wasn't even supposed to hear it," I gave her a flat look, questioning her taste in boys.

She gave out a chuckle, "Don't worry, he just takes some time to warm up to people," she explained.

"Yeah, because he was oh-so difficult when he warmed up to you, right? Puh-lease. You two were all over each other the moment the guys decided to sit at our table the first day of school,"I retorted, smirking as I saw a small blush form on her cheeks.

"S-shut up," she muttered. "Let's just go and ask him,"she spoke quietly, linking our arms and walking to wherever Caiden was at.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alright, trust me, I'm ecstatic for your guys' relationship, promise. But if you don't stop with the flirting, I will write 'Caiden and DD did this to me ' with permanent marker on my forehead and jump out of the car. Then you two will be convicted of murder, and put into separate jail cells. Only then will you two finally complete my wish of shutting the crackers up," I ranted, sick of the puppy love going on in front of my eyes.

Caiden simply scoffed with a roll of his eyes, DD blushing madly and slumping in her seat while muttering, "You ruined the moment."

 "Carter, I get that you're my girl's bestie and all," cue DD's mad blush. Wait, what? My girl? Umm, excuse me, but when did these two become an item? DD's got a lot of explaining to do. "But if you don't stop your yapping, I'll throw you out the car and write your message on your forehead myself," he smirked as he caught my glare in the mirror. I turned my eyes to DD's side mirror, catching her embarrassed gaze. 

Narrowing my eyes, I told her, "Damn Demi, sure got yourself quite a looker don'cha? Too bad that his personality sucks ass, it must feel disgusting to kiss the pig, let alone touch the...thing," I smirked, as I caught Caiden's heated glare in the mirror. Good thing looks can't kill, I'd have my very own tombstone by now that would read:

Here lies Lilly Carter, killed by an idiotic dipthong. Such a shame.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. I sent DD a small secretive smile, letting her know that I was just trying to get on his nerves. She giggled, letting me know that it was alright.