Chapter 4

After that scene earlier downstairs I decided to watch Netflix on my laptop. I knew my parents were already home because they come home around 7:30. I just didn't want to see their faces but my stomach was hungry.

Actually I shouldn't even care about my parents. It's funny how they think they can get me back when they never wanted me in the first place. I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I made my way into the kitchen and made me some pizza rolls.

When I turned away from my microwave after heating up my pizza rolls I saw my whole family looking at me. My parents stood there shocked with their mouths wide open. "I would close my mouths if I were you, you might catch flies or something else" I smirked.

They immediately closed their mouths. "Honey when did you get home". I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. "First, don't call me that and I've been here all day if you haven't noticed but I'm not surprised because you never do" I rolled my eyes. "You can not talk to us like that we're your parents" my mom said in anger tone and for my dad his face showed a little guilt.

I busted out laughing and they looked at me like I was crazy. "You call yourselves parents" I looked at them and they were just looking like they were about to say something. "You never cared about me before so don't start now" I gave them a glare and took my pizza rolls and went upstairs.

~~~~~

I was about to go to sleep until I heard a knock on the door. I was about to get up but then my parents came in. I was starting to get mad that they kept bugging me they should just leave me alone like they use to do. "We need to talk" my dad said with a serious tone. "No we don't you want to talk I just want to go to sleep" I rolled my eyes.

"We just wanted to talk about what happened downstairs" she looked at me with a pleading face. "We missed you so much that we wanted you to come back". Suddenly my blood starts to boil . "No you didn't" I gave them a serious look and they just looked surprise at my response.

"You never did before so why start now" I got up from my bed and started walking towards them. "YOU NEVER LOVED ME BEFORE" I started shouting in their faces. " ALL YOU CARED ABOUT WAS EVA OR RYAN THEY WERE ALWAYS THE BEST RIGHT?" "N-". I cut her off before she could say anything else.
" I HAD A GREAT LIFE WITH AUNT CLARISSA, SHE WAS A BETTER MOM THAN YOU EVER WERE SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY CARED AND THE FACT THAT YOU THREATENED TO CALL THE POLICE ON HER MADE ME FUCKING PIST." "YOU WANTED ME BACK WELL GUESS WHAT YOU HAVE ME NOW AND IM GONNA MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER WANTED ME" I spat in their faces and they kind of looked scared. I was breathing heavy and my hands were into fists. They slowly walked out of my room. After they left I fell asleep and tomorrow was my first day of school.

Hey guys sorry this chapter was really short and I took a long time to update. I wasn't really sure if I was gonna continue this story and I still don't know if I should. If you think I should then tell me and I'll keep updating. Hoped y'all enjoyed!!