⭐️NINE⭐️ I Still Care!

Shouta Aizawa's POV
I bounced around on the roof top towards home after attending an incident in city centre. Some odd villains were knocking about. I stopped telling y/n when I went out to fight because she is too overprotective.

I finally reached home and opened the door to find y/n angrily staring at me. "What's u-." Y/n slapped me had across the cheek. The connection was so loud that it could be heard a mile away. "You stupid man. You really do think that I'm dumb don't you." Her eyes gradually started to glisten as she tried to hold back a tear. "Why didn't you tell me that you went to fight villains."
"Because I didn't want you worrying about me." I knew saying that would make things worse but I didn't want to have a massive argument. "Forget worried I was terrified! What if you died!?" I just wanted to go sleep because I was so tired. "Listen y/n, stop worrying. I'm not dead and I'm not going to die but all I want right now is to rest." I brushed past her and made my way to the bedroom.

Third Person POV
You stood in the hall way as Shouta made his way to the bed room. You felt hurt, as if he was pushing you away. Shouta kicked off his shoes and flopped on the bed, instantly falling asleep. You dragged your feet into the living room and grabbed your shoes before heading out the door. You thought to yourself that you were overreacting and that it was best for you to go and have a few drinks.

You waked into the pub and sat at the bar. "A pint of Whiskey please." The waitress served you your drink and you paid her. "You look down, something bothering you girly?" You shook your head and chugged down your drink. "God damn. I always forget how strong it is."
"Hah, try not to down your emotions with it. Tends to make things worse." You made circles with your finger around the rim of the glass before asking for another pint. "Anything to relieve myself of my anxiety and selfishness." The bar tender hummed and handed you your second round.

Shouta Aizawa's POV
I woke up and made my way to the living room. Y/n didn't seem to be home. I figured that she was gonna be upset with me so I figured that she was going to be at that bar where we both had our first drink together. I changed into some normal clothes and tied my hair in a bun before heading out the door. It was already getting dark so I had to be quick. I was hoping that my judgment was correct and she didn't end up running off somewhere else.

I walked into the bar and sighed in relief when I saw
y/n sitting by the bar side. She seemed sober luckily so I could walk her home. I walked over to her and placed a hand on her back. "You alright sweet?" I whispered. She didn't look at me but she nodded. She was probably still angry at me. "Ah, so your taking her home." The bar tender seemed to have been taking to y/n. "Don't worry, she only had two drinks so she's still sober." She stood up and told me that she wanted to go home now.

When we got in the house I spun y/n and hugged her. She didn't hug back but I didn't expect her too. "You know I love you, more than anyone. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get scared and stressed out. I'm so sorry. I promise I won't do it again." There was a moment of silence before y/n hugged me back. She started to cry but I couldn't hear her. I could feel my shirt getting wet from her tears. "I love you y/n and I still care about you and always will."