⭐️TEN⭐️ Ice Cream Time

Your POV
I woke up and shot out of bed to go open some of the windows. "What was that about y/n?" I managed to wake Shouta up as well. "It's way too hot in this room. God damn summer."
"Stop moaning about it. It'll cool down soon." I collapsed back down on the bed and crawled on top of Aizawa to get him up. "Get off me."
"Not until you get up." He groaned and tried rolling me off. "Ten more minutes...please."
"But I'll get bored!" I rolled back on top of him and sighed. "You'll get to sleep later~."
"Nooo~." It's was kinda hard for me to believe that we could wrap himself in the blanket in this heat. "You're gonna burn alive!" He groaned again and sat up. "Fine! I'll get up."

Shouta Aizawa's POV
I got up and out of bed after y/n tried dragging me out. "What do you want me to do?"
"Well I want you to to have a shower first and get changed into something nice because I want to go out." I made my way to the bathroom and stripped myself of my pjs before hopping into the shower. I shivered as the cold water hit my back. All of a sudden a random thought came into my head. It reminded me of what me and y/n have been through over time. It was like a roller coaster...the best roller coaster. I made a mental note in my head which would remind me to tell y/n how much I love her as I feel like I haven't told her enough as she has to put up with me.

After my shower I wrapped my lower abdomen with a towel and left the bathroom. Y/n was still in her pyjamas so a hugged her from behind. "I love you so much y/n." I planted a soft kiss on her neck and sighed. She turned to face me and hugged back. "I love you too Shouta but you need to dry yourself off now, you're soaking my clothes."
"Luckily it's only your pyjamas." I rubbed my head with the towel whilst y/n looked in the wardrobe for something to wear. "Can you see what I can wear sweet?"
"Sure thing Shou~OH GOD!!" I jumped up and looked and y/n as she shouted. "Put some clothes on man!" Y/n covered her eyes with her hands but kept peeking through her fingers. "What?! you've seen it before. Why are you so surprised?!"
"Yeah but that's not what I want to see now. Put it away."

Both me and y/n walked hand in hand down to the park. "I wanted to go get ice cream. Why drag me to the park Shouta?" I ignored her whining and continued to walk. "Oh look at that...and ice cream cart." I said to her sarcastically. "Yay hurry let's go!" Y/n yanked me by the hand and dragged me towards the cart. "Calm down babe, it's only ice cream."

Time Skip
Me and y/n sat on a small grass hill with a tree on top that over looked the park. Y/n had just about finish her ice cream but I was still eating it until I dropped it on y/n. "Hey! Lick it off Shouta!"
"No! I'm not about to recreate the scene form Boku No Pico. Not worth the nightmares." Y/n rolled her eyes and wiped the ice cream off her shirt.

Y/n sat on my lap and kissed me all over my face. I didn't mind it as I made me feel happy and would calm me down after a hectic day. To be honest, today wasn't really productive but it was a Saturday so it was a chill day. I was thinking about when I should propose to y/n as I felt that I needed to marry her.