⭐️ELEVEN⭐️ Will you...?

Shouta Aizawa's POV
Today was going to be the day where I finally manned up and asked the life changing question. I was hoping that she will say yes. I agreed to take her out to a festival which was taking place this evening. She seemed very excited so I thought this was going to be the best place to propose to her and finally share the same name with her. Hizashi helped he find a ring that had three diamonds that stood out. I kept it safe in my pocket making sure it didn't get lost. My heart has been pounding all this week as I promised y/n that I had a surprise for her at the festival. I had to marry her otherwise I may never get the chance to and I'll never be able to forgive myself. "Shouta?" I suddenly snapped out of my emotions as y/n tapped me on the shoulder. "You alright? I thought you were making some tea? Should I do it?"
"A-ah no no it's f-fine, I'll do it." I forgot that I was making tea for both me and her as I was lost in my thoughts again

"I can't wait, I'm so excited. What do you think I should wear for the festival?" I wasn't really happy when she asked me what she should wear as I had no fashion sense. "How about me?" I hugged her from behind and both of us looked in the mirror. I planted small kisses all over y/n neck, making her groan which always make me a bit happier and excited myself. "Haha not now Shouta, maybe after the festival, after all I have a gift of my own to give you."...Now I was finally happy to go to the festival. Y/n turned to face me in my arms and gave me a piece of my own medicine. She kissed and licked all over my neck and my stubble before rubbing my chin. "Geez your beard grows fast. You should at least cut I before we leave." I rolled my eyes before turning away from her and received a rather cheeky slap across the backside. I gave her a glare and growl before walking out the room listening to her quiet giggles. "You leave my buns alone ya hear." The more I thought about it the more it hurt.
______________________________
I stood in the bathroom and turn the shower on, testing the water before I got in. I quickly gave myself a quick shave before looking down bellow. "...Crap." Seems like I got too excited and I didn't want to deal with it here. Y/n always notices as the air gets heavy when I'm finished and then starts lecturing. But what if y/n did it for me, then she can't be mad at me but then again that always ends up escalating to...other stuff and then we stay in all day which cannot happen today. "Mhm~ I'll just sort myself out but after I finish washing my hair. I used a brush to untangle all the knots in my hair before applying shampoo and then conditioner. Y/n always loved it when my hair was all silky smooth and it made making love a tad bit more pleasurable as y/n would always tug on my hair. I didn't realise that I made myself even more excited and I cursed under my breath. "Shit~." It's now or going out with a jumper tied around my waist which wasn't at all romantic for the special occasion.

"Y/n you ready to go!?" I shouted from downstairs waiting for y/n as usual. I heard her coming down the stairs as she called out to me. "Let's go."
"You little-." She was happily wearing my favourite flannel but it was oversized, making her look extra cute so I let it go...for now anyways. "You shaved huh?" Her hands glided across my chin softly as she palmed my crotch with the other.  "Y-y/n~." I tried to think of things that didn't get me excited...again as I would have to deal with it...again. "I think it is best if you save that for the surprise after the festival." She raised her eyebrows and giggled at me. "Come on then, we don't want to be late otherwise we will miss the good stuff." I shooed her away to go on ahead before I checked that the ring was in my pocket. "Check, let's go." I walked out of the house and locked the door before getting in the car y/n was already in. I sighed as I thought she was going to drive there. "Hey I thought you were driving y/n."
"Maybe on the way back."

As we arrived at the busy festival my heart beat intensified until I could here it ringing in my ears. "You feeling good Aizawa? We can go back ho-."
"No it's fine I just spaced out that's all." I hurried y/n out the car and took her by the hand leading her to where the commotion was. There were stalls lined together and all of them were selling different things. "Every thing looks so colourful!" Y/n was like a child in a sweet shop. She was fascinated by everything, me on the other hand wasn't so interested but a few caught my eye at least. We finally came to a quiet spot and sat down for a bit. "Hey, thank you for taking me here even though it wasn't your cup of tea."
"No it's been fun. I think that there are fireworks coming on soon." The fireworks were going to a perfect opportunity to propose to her so we hurried and wiggled our way through the crow until we stood in an open space. "Ooo I'm so excited Shouta." Y/n squeezed my arm as I gave her a small smile. All of a sudden the fireworks started.

'It's finally time.' I took y/n by the hand and faced her. She was confused as she wanted to watch the fireworks until I started my speech. "Y/n l/n, you willingly opened your heart and took me in, looking after me for so long. Now I want us to share an unbreakable bond together, one that will last forever. However I can only do that if you answer yes." I took one pace backwards and kneeled down on one knee. Y/n was definitely shocked and we already had a few eyes on us, few familiar ones as well. "Y/n l/n..." I took the ring out from my pocket, earning a few gasps from the crowd, and opened it, exposing the ring and facing to to y/n. I struggled to get the words out as my throat became saw and tears threatened to take my pride away. "W-will you....marry me?" I said just loud enough for her to hear me over the fire works. He expression was priceless. "I-I will~." I heard her croak before she launched towards me and into my arms. Both of us landed on the ground together. We could hear people cheering as we kissed each other. "You kept me waiting huh?" Y/n giggled as she sat up pulling me up with her. I took the ring and slipped it on her ring finger. The three diamonds all glistened in unison as the fireworks lit up the sky. We both held each other in a tight embrace for a while as the sound of loud bangs echoed through the air. "I love you Shouta."
"I love you too y/n Aizawa."
____________________
Meep 💖