chapter3: cofee

___chapter 3___

         cofee

the next morning i got up to my alarm and went into the living romm i found a pen on the side and paper in my bag and wrote her a note saying i'm getting us starbucks'. i left the flat with my earplugs in listening to fall out boy i had the song on repeat, i got there soon enough and right up i turned the corner i couldn't help singing along."we are he jack-o-lanterens in july setting fire to the sky." when who do i knock into a tall brown hair boy with a emo-ish fringe, the danisnotonfire. " hi." he said awkwadly." Emma right?" i smiled and noded. i was too busy looking into his dark brown eyes. " oh you know i tweeted about that cofee maybe we can have it now?" he asked politly " sure." i said happily. we waked for what seemed like a minite we were at a cute cofee shop where he got us both two regular cofee's. we lauged about are video's and stupid moments that happened when Dan knock over his cup and it spilled all down his top. " I'm sorry i need to be at radio one sonn i need to get changed!" he said slightly worried " ok bye then. " he looked at me and said " your comming too, i can't just leave you."

i followed him and we sonn got to dan and phil's flat. " hi phil," dan said walking through the door, i slowly walked behind him when dan said " phil this is Emma Blackery, you've seen her videos. " phill smiled and hugged me and said " nice to meet you Emma." Dan led me two the living room where i looked at there game collection." he came out of his bedroom in his 'yezus' top and asked me " Mario kart?" " i might beat you though," he got the disk and we played for an hour when my phone buzzed,

Cherry- hi emms you've been two hours are you okay?xx

i text back as soon as i got it

Emma-sorry at dan and phill on my way back now c u soon x

i said " sorry Dan i have to go". " it's fine i got radio 1 anyway, i'll call you." he said walking over to the kitchen, " but you don't have my number, was that a pathetic way of asking me or what," i said raising an eyebrow at him, he smiled and we swaped numbers. " bye!" he said i called back to him " see you soon."