chapter6: the party

me and Cherry walked into the party but it was more like a night club, and sat down then a familiar voice came up to me it was Dan, "i hugged him and started to cry, "Dan jo cheated on me," he led me outside and we sat on the bench. " Em, i havn't seen you in two months, where have you been?" he said questioning me, more tears fell and i was just able to say "Jo wouldn't let me talk to you, he said it was so i was safe." i cried out. he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead, " he doesn't deserve you," and then it hit me like a bus, i loved Dan.

the morning after

the next day i woke up to see luke, (lukeisnotsexy) at the end of his bed with a camera saying " and this is emma at 10 o'clock in the morning after she went clubbing last night!" " Fuck off luke," i say to the camera whislt sitting up i my bed. i walked downstairs and saw jason who looked just like me with bed hair and heavy eyelids. i asked " What happened last night?" he looked at me in shock. " you must off had way to much alchol than we thought last night..... but basically we all went to a youtube party, and you got sooo pissed and then was sick in my car and we drove you back here." he said struggling to keep his eyes open. Then my phone buzzed, it was Dan he put, ' Emma are you alright? i heard you passed out!' i read. " oh and jason did you forget to mention that i passed out too?" i said to him. "oh yeah that happened." he said whilst yawning at the same time. i walked into the living room replying Dan's text with' i'm fine. how r u?' i thought about putting a kiss but i didn't. i soon got a reply 'good, do you want to meet up later? x' i thought about what time i was free and we met up at 4 o'clock.

"Hi emma!" a voice said behind me. " hey!" i hugged dan. " When are you getting your cast off?" he questioned me. " in two weeks, i'm gonna be soo happy!" i smiled at him. " do you want to go back to mine?, we can play mario kart?" he asked sweetly. "ok." and we walked to phil and his appartment. he took my coat and hung it up on the hanger. we sat on the living room for endless hours while phis was out. it was getting late so dan decided to get dinner." we've ran out of noodle shall we get nandos?" dan said." if you want." i smiled, he got up to get his jacket and said don't answer the door, just hide that's what i do, don't burn the flat and will you be ok?" he said getting his shoes on."i'll be fine, be quick." i said as he left the door.

20 minites later

dan seem to be taking a while. so text him with' where are you be quick' and there was no reply. soon enough the door rang.