chapter9: Vidcon

i hed cherry's hand and leant on dan's sholder, a few tears came but dan said that i would be ok, and i trusted him. half way through the 10 hour flight cherry woke me up saying Emma your phones been going off i think you better check it, it could be importent i sat up more and saw Dan asleep next to me. i picked up my phone and unlocked, and clicked on my texts it was 11 from my dad i read then slowely from the top, and a tear fell from my eye." Emma," she said softly what's wrong. i hugged my legs with my head in my hands and burst out in tears. " then dan woke up and straight away stroked my hair asking me and Cherry what's wrong, i eventuly told them after many tears that my little sister Phobe, had got hit by a car and had been uncontuous for 2 hours. Dan looked shocked and really worried, same with Cherry and then dan told phil and he looked the same, Dan hugged me and i lay in his arms for over 20 intill i feel asleep again.

around 4 hours later

dan soon woke me up saying that we had arivied so we got of the plane and walked around the airport with the bright white light like the ones we used for filming then i remembered that i hadn't upload so i swear i would. soon we arrived in our hotel, but me and dan had seperate rooms, because we booked ages ago. we walked up to the desk of a girls who had hair like Chloe and looked slutty. we soon got up to our rooms, i unpacked and then wanted to see Dan.

so i knocked on his hotel room it took a while to answer, but the door opened and Dan put his arms around my waist, and i squeled in shock, and he dragged me into his room, and we lay on top of his double-bed. we taked and laughed untill he went to the toilet, i wait for 5 minites loking round his room. the he stepped out of the bathroom and i stood up. looking into his dark brown eyes, we moved closer and soon, i had my hand round his neck and he had his around my waist, the he leant forwand to kiss me so i kissed him back. i woke up next morning in his bed with the cloths i wore yesterday still on me, dan was already up and i could here the shower stop he wallked out with a towel over him, so i kissed him goodbye so he could get changed.

6 hours later 

later that evening we went to get dinner with loads of other youtubers, we went to a lovely pizza place and i just got pepperoni, and a few glases of wine. we were on our way to our rooms everyone else went up the stairs but me beight a lazy mother fucker took the lift, i waited and soon dan came running through the lift door and hugged and then he kissed lightly on the lips to kissed back we were on the same floor near the top and soon were snogging, i followed him into his room still kissing. and the rest i can't remember.

next mornng

i woke up  with dan's arm around me, then i realised that i had no cloths on. i leant up slightly and Dan awoke. he realised too what might of happened last night. "did we....?" i asked him. "i don't remember." he said worringly, "same," i said nervously, and my tummy felt weird. " not even joking, i feel sick," i confessed. "it could just be the wine." he said trying to make excuses. " i'm getting you a pregnacy test." he said strongly. he put cloths on and ran out the door before kissing me o the cheek. about five minites i was sick. i hoped i wasn't pregnant. oh shit what is if was, i was sat there think for well over 10 minitesbefore Dan came rushing through the door panting. he gave me the bag and i closed the door..... and found out. i was pregnant.

i walked out of the bathrom show Dan and then chucking the test in the bin i was only 22, shit. i sat on the bed with my head in my hands. "it will be ok, i promise and we leaving florida soon." he said trying to cheer me up.