Chapter 5

Ona's POV

12:48AM

"Uhm....Hi...um...I don't know what to say" I laugh out.

Me and Alex were on FaceTime and he was recording me letting everyone know we're friends.

I was still mad at him but we realized we needed to be mature because he decided he was going to the meet and greet and we would see each other there.

He laughed and turned the stopped recording "So...."

"So...." I said back.

This was getting way too awkward..

"Listen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to argue with you I was just ma-" He says till I cut him off.

"No, it's fine. I get it. I shouldn't have been so stubborn. My other ex hurt me and I was dumb to start a new one when I wasn't ready. I think it's better if we just stay friends"

"Yea" he sighs. He looked hurt.

"So um. Are you excited for the meet and greet?" I asked.

"I mean, yea, I guess." He shrugged still looking kind of sad.

I didn't know what to say so I just sad there in my bed awkwardly.

"Hey um.. I need to go. I'll talk to you later.." He sighs.

"Oka-" he hung up not letting me finish my sentence.

Okay...

Maybe this is gonna be a little awkward.

I really do miss him I'm just afraid of getting hurt.

I guess it's time to leave that in the past.

The meet and greet was 2 days away and I was excited to meet my fans.

~~~

Next morning-

Today was the day we were flying out to Texas for a meet and greet. We were going to stay in a room then tomorrow have the meet and greet. The only part I was not excited about was malu was going.

"ONAAA HURRRYY UPP" Kimberly calls from downstairs.

"OKAY" I quickly finish packing and go downstairs where everyone who is going to the meet and greet is exept Carlos, Alex, Gio, Jordyn, and Brandon. They decided to go separately.

We got in the car and drove off with our managers and the meet and greet team. This is gonna be a long ass car ride.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed as my head was on hope's shoulder.

We made musical.lys and took pictures.

Soon enough I fell asleep

~

~

~

Ooouuu what do u think is gonna happen when she sees Alex🤭
Sorry this chapter is short:/ BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE. ❤️
kiki do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never leave beside me.

Bye❤️ - mari