Training

Hey so sorry that this fic doesn't have ay really good parts but don't worry the next chapter DEFINETELY WILL. I just have a bit of writers block and can't really think of anything to put in this chapter. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, Keith went to his room to get ready for training. They were going to be paired up with another Paladin so they could acquire one-one-one bonding skills, and Keith didn't know whether or not he was excited or nervous. There was a small chance that he would be paired up with Lance and he didn't know what he would do if he was paired up with him. Suddenly, Keith's door slid open and Shiro was standing on the other side.

"Hey Keith, everyone else and I are going to go check out a nearby planet. We got some sort of signal coming from it. It'll just be you and Lance in the castle."

Great  thought Keith, sarcastically.

"You guys can train if you want. Of course you guys can wait until we get back so everyone can train back to back."

"Alright." Keith stated

Shiro began to exit the room and Keith sat on the corner of his bed. He had to either choose to go and train with Lance or just sit in his room for a while. Since it seemed like it would be quite boring to sit in his room, Keith pushed himself off his bed and went to go fetch Lance. 

Keith was on his way when he saw Lance in the hallway, headed towards the direction of Keith's room.

"Hey Keith. I was just about to get you. Wanna go train?" Lance said

"Yah sure." Keith said, acting like he wasn't even slightly enthusiastic that Lance was going to go and get him.

The boys entered the training room, bayards in hand, and started training. It actually worked out surprisingly well. Neither of the boys had any problems. Once they completed training, they decided to go to go eat.

"Hey dude, how long has it been since everyone left?" Lance asked.

Just as he finished his question, the rest of the Paladins walked in.

"Did you guys have fun making out?" Pidge asked

"WHAT?! NO THAT'S GROSS!!!" both of the boys said in unison.

"So you guys DIDN'T like making out?" Pidge asked, obviously trying to make them mad.

"WHAT?! WE NEVER MADE OUT!!!" both boys yelled again.

"Sure you didn't ;)" Pidge said.

"Pidge, please stop antagonizing them." Shiro said sternly, even though he was on the brink of laughing his ass off.

"Alright!" Pidge said with a laugh.

"Y'all are all so freaking weird." Keith said.

Without hesitation, Lance stood up and yelled,

"Keith said 'y'all'!!!!!! OH MY GOD KEITH XD!"

"Shut up cargo pilot." Keith growled at Lance.

"Whatever country boy XD." Lance replied.