At least i'm the donkey?

Our story begins on the last week of summer break.....
"And key will be .....DONKEY!" Manda,  keys theatre group director shouts *cries and sniffles from the others* "YESSSSSS" key shouts ...and quickly sits back down after noticing everyones ......blank stares..."so that means you will have quite a few lines..can you handle that?" Aurora  (their All time full on ENEMY!) says mockingly. "After all your just a little giRL" she continues, man did that last word sting! key thought to her dysphoric little self. On their way home from they kept replaying that last word in their head...GIRL,girl,LRIG,giiiiiiiiiiirl!...after about ten minutes of that they pull out their phone..as usual no texts from ben. "I feel like he might break up with me soon.." but right at that moment they hear the "RINGGGGGGGGggggggGGGGG" of their phone. (Tbh it's actually a p!atd sing but yea) They look down and to their happiness and surprise ben texted.
Ben: so what's up?
Key: just lifeeee Wbu?
Ben: same.
Key: what are ya doing?
Ben:dying
Key:.....
Ben:THE DOTS!!
Key:...YES...sorry....
Ben: it's ok I guess
Ben: sorry but I have to go now
Key: oh ok...bye
Ben: bye
(Actual conversation we had)
Key takes one last look at the texts and then slides their  phone back into their  pocket.

A/N
(I'm sorry that my writing skill aren't great...and that the story is starting off slow, it'll get better just be patient! Btw this is a real story!!!! Mostly