mayhem

o. mayhem
i will take my power
to my grave!

 mayhem—i will take my power to my grave!

               mayhem was war. mayhem was destruction. mayhem was grief and anger. mayhem brought death and chaos. mayhem was a girl...

               MASON'S BAR AND FLATS DESTROYED AFTER MYSTERIOUS COMBUSTION BRINGS THE BUILDING DOWN! 56 PEOPLE END UP INJURED AFTER THE TRAGEDY.

               ...and in hell's kitchen, mayhem was also known as juniper knox.

              juniper was not a happy person and she had many reasons to not be one—especially in today's world. she was bitter, and cynic and everything the world didn't want her to be. she had done enough to be consider a national threat and seen enough to be called an army veteran. she liked to laugh at her misfortunes because she had accepted the fact that there will never be an end to them and tried to avoid any form of social interaction because 'we're all gonna die anyway, why bother?'.

               to contrary belief, juniper was not born that way but rather shaped by the dark neighborhood she liked to call home. in a corrupted place, where every turn you take could end up in a robbery or even worse—with your body being tossed down the edge of the dock—one had no choice but to toughen up and juniper learned that through the years. and she liked hell's kitchen for that (and hated queens for the opposite).

               queens was to happy for her—especially him.

               when things began to look worse than before and the phrase 'we're all going to die sooner or later' suddenly didn't look that far from her current reality, juniper and her foster family were forced to relocate to queens, where her never-made-official status as a hero is picked up by none other than mr. money (also known as tony stark).

               so, with a new place comes a new home, and with a new home comes a new school, and with school comes new people, and with new people comes none other than queens' very own vigilante, spider-man, also know as mr. hero wannabe, peter parker.

so, now that we're officially avengers, i have this one plan to take this guy down

a. we're not avengers, b. if there's one thing i hate more that cheery-little-happy-oblivious people is loosing, and your superhero plan sounds like one decathlon cup we're not winning.           

     ☆

❛  ∙  ★  — 'CAST