21~Glass Went In, No Blood Came Out

'I love you Tara,' said the machine from inside the toy joker making her surprised. She stood up with toy joker in her hands and looked at it teary eyed. 'Virat,' she said hugging it. 'Look he loves you so much, he might be missing you,' I told her and she sat down leaning to bed. 'Virat, sorry, I can't come right now. Because when Deepta and Alisha died, I know only you were there but when they've returned, I want to spend some more time with them,' she said talking to it. I went to her and shook her by her shoulders.

'Why? Why you want to stay? You are dead, because of you all this is happening, you tried to snatch a little girl's mother from her, you tried to throw me off the roof, you possessed Shivani, you won't stay here, just go,' I said holding her arms and she moved my hands away and stood up. 'Enough is enough Alisha,' she said raising her voice. 'Alisha my foot, I am Aarohi, damn it! You were Deepika's mother and I was her aunt but now I am her mother and you are her aunt, get that in your peas sized brain.'

'But she is very close to me more than you,' Tara said. 'Yes but you will have to leave,' I said. 'I won't right now, what will you do?' she asked. 'I will make you leave with help of some tantric,' I said and she got angry. 'No, then I will make sure you leave before I do because I actually came to take you, till you won't come I also won't be in peace,' she said and suddenly grasped my neck strangling me pinning me to wall and Deepika got down the bed for me.

She tried making her leave me but Tara gave her an angry look and continued to strangle me. 'Tara move!' I said trying to push her away but she didn't move and pushed Deepika away. Her forehead banged with the wooden bed and she yelped in pain. 'Tara!' I shouted angrily and pushed her away banging her on the wall and went to Deepika. 'Deepu baby, did you got hurt?' I asked picking her and keeping her on bed and saw blood on her forehead. 'Yes mumma,' she said and I kissed her and bandaged her wound glaring at Tara.

'Sorry baby, I pushed you and you got hurt,' Tara said apologizing to Deepika. 'Shut up Tara and get lost, you don't belong here, you're dead, go! Go away!' I said scolding her. She had no reason to argue so she disappeared waving bye to Deepika and I don't think she will come again. I told Deep that they're keeping a party at night in happiness of Tara at peace forever. I also asked him to sing at this moment so that there really is an environment of happiness. Later at the party, there were only me, Deep, Deepika, mom in law and dad in law.

We were all set to party. Other guests too came and when we were asked the reason of party, we told them that we need no reason to party. Deepika was resting in her room and I heard Deep sing the song and came down to dance with me.

Ooh.. Aah..
Ooh.. Aah..

Shaame Malang Si
Raate Surang Si
Baaghi Udaan Pe Hi Na Jaane Kyun
Ilahi Mera Jee Aaye Aaye

Da Da Dan Dan Dung Dung Dang...

Kal Pe Sawaal Hai Jeena Filhaal Hai
Khaana Badoshiyon Pe Hi Jaane Kyun
Ilahi Mera Jee Aaye Aaye
Brrrooom...

Da Da Dan Dan Dung Dung Dang...

Mera Falsafaa Kandhe Pe Mera Basta
Chala Main Jahaan Le Chala Mujhe Rasta
Boondon Pe Nahin
Boondon Ke Samandar Pe Woh Oo Woh ...