the kidnapping

"Hey what's for breakfast "Sofia asked coming down the stairs.

"We are cooking bacon and eggs"aria yelled from the kitchen.

"What you doing today "Stefan asked her

"Umm idk"sofia said as a knock  on the door sounded out through the house "I'll get it".

She opened the door with a smile "hey Sofia"elena said.

"Hey what's up"Sofia said letting Elena in.

"Well can I talk to you in your bed room"Elena asked.

"Sure"they walked up to her room "So what you want to  talk about".

"Do you want to meet my friends"elena asked and get a nod from Sofia she said "Ok well at 7 can they come over it's just Caroline, Bonnie,Tyler, Matt,aria,me,Stefan and Damon plus you of course".

At six o'clock

"Aria i stole clothes for the party and picked some clothes I have these outfits we should wear yours has a black and white stripe crop top with blue denim shorts the i have a red crop top and white denim shorts is that ok" Sofia said

"Yeah that's perfect are we gonna curl our hair".

"Yes, I swear we can read each other's minds"Sofia laughed.

At seven o'clock

There was a knock at the door and aria opened it.

"Hey guys come in, let the fun begin"aria said grabbing alcohol

Aria gave every one a bottle of beer and everyone drank while the talked.

Soon aria was drunk and telling everyone fun story's .

"Hey we should play spin the bottle"Sofia said.

"No"everyone except Sofia said in unison.

"Come on wait do you hear that"she said holding her hand up to her ear and everyone gave her a strange look "bak bak bak bak" she said going around like a chicken.

"Okay fine" they said.

"Yay, okay let's do this"Sofia said

She gave the bottle to aria who reluctantly took it, the bottle spun until it landed on Matt the kissed and he then spun it and landed on Bonnie they kissed and she spun it landing on Tyler they kissed and he spun it landing  on Sofia but she was on her phone but Elena took it from her.

"Oi What was th- oh" she said turning pale "I was not actually playing just got board".

"No we did it so you have to" Bonnie said.

"Fine"She said and kissed him but pulled her back in when she was going to pull out making them make out when he let go she punched him and got up and said "i'll be out side"and walked out the door.

When she shut the door she slide down it crying into her hands then she felt a sharp object got in her neck she looked up she nothing but blurry figures the she saw nothing  she woke up in a house tied up in a room and she started  screaming.

"Help,let me out please please please please please please please"but it turned into sobs  the door opened and revealed a man.

"Hello,love my name is klaus".

520 words

Sorry I was on holidays, Sofia has been kidnapped by Klaus, what will happen I promise you will find out tomorrow.

Love you guys 😁😗😘✋✋