sleepover

So then minutes after we left the grill talking laughing we hoped in a taxi to their home once we got there the boys told us to put our stuff up stairs we were walking back down.

"Ok do you guys want to watch a movie".stefan asked

"Sure"i said.

"Ok we have twilight,grease,bring it on and grown ups which one".

I wisperd in arias ear and she nodded.

"Grown ups". We said in unison and everyone laughed.

Stefan got popcorn and coke for the movie we ended up watching  all of the  movies the last one being twilight in the middle I dosed off to sleep.

I opened my eyes to see I was In Aria's bed I got up to find the three siblings search the hole house the only place left was the basement I was walking slowly to the door but then jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door I opened the door  to see a lady.

"Hello is stefan here". the girl asked with a smile.

"I honestly don't know ". i said with a small chuckle.

"Oh Ok " she said.

" ummm, come in I guess " I said unsure  of what to do .

"Thanks" she said walking in.

"What's your name".

"Elena. What's yours ".She said still with the smile on here face.

"Sofia".I said returning  the smile.

Then Stefan came bolting  down the stairs and I quickly got and left to go back to  bed.

247 words

Thanks for  reading  see you tomorrow.

Love you guys 😘😍✋ 

Picture of  Elena  on the couch