twins

It has been a couple of weeks since Sofia found out she is pregnant she is happy aria is her friend because she Sofia needs her she is there,there gonna have a water birth,it's where you sit in water it calms you down and is easier to push the baby out.

Today was when Sofia is getting a ultra sound she is very nervous aria and her are on there way.

"aria I'm nervous what if it goes bad"Sofia said.

"It won't go bad I promise"aria said pulling into the car park.

"Okay"Sofia said.

They got out and walked in the doctors and waited to be called by a doctor.

15 minutes later

"Sofia white"a doctor called and they got up and went in the room Sofia laid on the bed.

"Lift your t-shirt up please"the doctor said Sofia did just that and the doctor put clear cream on her tummy and put the ultra sound tool on her tummy.

"Looks like instead of baby it's babies, congratulations you're having two baby girls"the doctor said wiping the cream off her tummy.

Sofia didn't want twins to be honest she didn't want a baby a all yet and the key word is yet the drive home was very silent.

The only people who knew she was pregnant was Stefan, Damon aria and Elena because Stefan told her when she walked in the house the boy salvatores and Elena were waiting.

"So how did it go"damon asked.

"Twins"Sofia replied.

"Congrats, what the gender"stefan asked.

"Two girls"aria said.

They all just sat there chatting except Sofia she was wondering if she could take care of two girls.

288 words

Sorry for the short chapter ,anyway hope you liked it.

Love you guys😘😗😍✋✋✋😘😗✋😍😘😗✋😍😘✋😗😗😍✋✋✋😘😘